Slime People Changes

HereticChurch

Even though I don't play them, I would love to see a race be more unique.

My Two Cents :

Slime Cores - Do Not Move Them.

Shouldn't need bone surgery - It just doesn't make sense.

Limbs could act like IPC/Robotic limbs. Falling off after too much damage and, instead of "decaying" they slowly "melt" away. Slime limb goes septic it's just a puddle on the floor.

A regrowth option would be nice but have it so they have to have the connected region ( upper and lower body) need full health and full nutrition. Takes much concentration so no moving for, idunno, five minutes?

Complete strip and no items: ability to go through shutters and going through vents hurts them over time.

I don't think they should increase in burn damage, depending on the type of material of slime anyway, nor do I think they should take additional brute damage.

BUT I do believe they should take damage, or fall into unconsciousness after a while in zero gravity and without a suit. That's just going by entirely on the wiki saying they are not completely like their slime ancestry and that they are highly water based.

Freely able to change hair/cosmetics on the fly after standing for several seconds.

MUCH more susceptible to chemicals that are in liquid form. Like the Skrell with alcohol. Am thinking lowered OD Threshold between 25-50% and, maybe, increasing efficiency of drugs ( good and bad).

All I got for now.

Actually, looking at the code, I think you're able to insert the slime core into a human's torso for the same effect - but with the NO_SCAN cloning change, you'll need to defib the body instead.

A regrowth option would be nice but have it so they have to have the connected region ( upper and lower body) need full health and full nutrition. Takes much concentration so no moving for, idunno, five minutes?

Freely able to change hair/cosmetics on the fly after standing for several seconds.

i can fully agree with those options, IPC's can change their monitor whenever, and it should be easy codewise, just give them the morph (not polymorph) mutation at roundstart.

and the regrowth option...more slimepeople limbs to pass around for more *squish emotes for the entire crew!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use