Greetings from the BigTimeTripod

Bigtimetripod

So haya!

I have now been on this server with ye guys for over a month now and i gotta say im loving every round i play. Every question i have asked via Ahelp has been answered fast and without any complications. Players are friendly and most know how to Rp and do their damn jobs.

I started playin SS 13 2 years ago on Yogstation where i spent good 6 or so months. After getting banned for disabling one camera, i got fed up with Yogstation server and quit for a good year or so. Started looking for a better server, but back then alot of servers were massive lag fests or just sucked in general. Playing SS 13 on and off for the last year, i stumbled upon this lil gem in the dark, Paradise. After the first round i loved everything about it, zero lag, tons of people, great rp, not too serious, lil mayhem here and then etc.

My time with Paradise has been epic, since i started playing i have spent so much time on Paradise and my GF hates that i play SS 13 so much now. Maybe ye even have met me ingame. I go by the name of Mark Elmid, detective by day, crazy scientist at night. First i was lil put off by the job restrictions, but soon as i started unlocking em, i realized that they are one of the best systems there are. It doesnt allow some random jackass become captain strait away and fuck up the round by giving nuke disk the first assistant he meets. Now that i have unlocked every job ( except high karma cost ones ( also epic system )) i love to keep playing with ye guys.

To be honest, there is only one reason why i have been playing so much SS 13 and that is to fill the time before Fallout 4 releases ( i have loved this series since the first one ( yes im a bit older then the usual gamer )). But as it is 9 days til it releases, im starting to panic... i want to play SS 13 now as much as i have wanted to play FO 4. But im sure i can balance em out somehow.

But this is my lil story and why i love this server so much. I hope to see ya ingame and save me from being robusted by a clown with a toolbox. :)

NOTE: English is not my mother tongue and any grammar or mistakes like that are bound to happen. Also this is written on a phone so don`t think bad of me, please. :)

A bit older than the usual gamer? I'm almost 30 and video games are still the biggest time sink in my life.

I've definitely seen you around on board. I play Maxwell Edison and several variations (MAX Ed-OS-n and Tajaran Maxwell Edison) so feel free to say hi in-game. If you ever need help in Xenobio or Robotics I'm glad to lend a hand. Once I decide to try Detective I'll probably prod you with a few questions here or there.

See you 'round!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use