Name: Alice Peirson (II).

Race: Human, Caucasian.

Blood Type: O+

General Occupational Role(s):

NanoTrasen Representative.

Blueshield.

Captain.

Emergency Response Team Leader.

Biography: Born on Luna in 2530 to a corporate lawyer and his wife, they enjoyed a privileged (if a bit unremarkable or even "poor" by Lunar standards) upbringing. Briefly went to the relatively obscure merchant marine academy of Ceres, before dropping out due to a difficult curriculum. Eventually became certified in heavy machinery operation, and went to work with NanoTrasen as a Mining Drill Technician. Eventually was re-assigned to NCS Cyberiad (It had yet to be re-renamed.) Promptly joining the security force present on the station. Was permitted entry to the Blueshield Corps of Asset Protection following her survival of an expedition to an abandoned (And spider infested) Russian outpost. After relatively meritorious service, she enlisted with the Emergency Response Team Reserves and was promoted to the rank of O-2.

Qualifications:

Leadership Qualification.

Advanced Close Quarters Combat Training.

Advanced Firearms Training.

EVA Qualified.

Knowledge of Space Law.

Internal Affairs Management.

Employment Records: Formerly performed as a CC VIP aboard the NSS Cyberiad. Registered as a reservist with Asset Protection - O-2. Has numerous citations on her record, majority for minor misconduct. While not perfect, her track record has relative merit to it.

Security Records: Often loyalty implanted and behaved.

Medical Records: Relatively good physical health, however, they appear to have an addictive personality and minor anxiety issues. Following a battle with the supposedly extinct spider-clan, lost her leg in a deceased infiltrator's microbomb explosion. Date: 2/17/2560

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): Average height, green eyes, and sharp facial features.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: pls no bully

Edited by Guest

I didn't know the NT Rep was a "CC VIP". It sounds more like a forced penpusher job they'd send literally as punishment for misbehaving, a dead-end job.

But don't quote me on that, I don't know the lore as well as I should.

I didn't know the NT Rep was a "CC VIP". It sounds more like a forced penpusher job they'd send literally as punishment for misbehaving, a dead-end job.

But don't quote me on that, I don't know the lore as well as I should.

Eh, I'm going off of the fact there's https://gyazo.com/0359c8726ea86931410ee05511192a81 , the fact they're under the blueshield's protection detail as a "CC VIP", their wiki page, and the fact they're called a civilian VIP in general. Perhaps CC VIP makes them out to be way more important than they really are *shrug.

Personally, I've always thought it was a career path that they sent people who can't climb any higher on the corporate ladder, generally just a dead-end job like you said.

IMO, the people sent as them are low-ranking bureaucrats, (relatively) high-ranking normal station staff, like captains, and other people on the low-tier/mid-tier of NT.

The big problem with the NT Rep was it's Wiki page was very obviously editted by someone who was using the job as a powertrip (Even said they can call in Deathsquads at one point), so what they are "Meant to be" is incredibly vague.

The big problem with the NT Rep was it's Wiki page was very obviously editted by someone who was using the job as a powertrip (Even said they can call in Deathsquads at one point), so what they are "Meant to be" is incredibly vague.

So yeah, a general citation needed for it all. Personally, I've always wanted to re-do the NT Rep page, but I'm sure people would prefer that I don't.

CC jobs and related wearing their fancy frilly suits are all a buncha pansies. Everybody knows that the true power lies in those who get shit done. Meaning: ENGINEER MASTERRACE, mainetance personel, miners, janitors and cargo.... hell, even the fuggin BOTANIST has more power than all of those pen-pushers put together (I once caused the death of a man by throwing a couple of tomatoes at him).

Sweat and dirt on your hands, not fucking ink. We build computers so they do the paperwork for us, for emprah's sake. What are you? A SLACKER? Oh you say you want to fire me? I wish you good luck with that, I will just wait over here in this hidden room with views to space, and I hope you have a lot of Fun in your next meteor shower, carp migration, anomaly event, rampant brand intelligence incident, AI malfunction, blob outbreak, spider infestation or whatever the fuck else can happen aboard this cursed station.

Oh hey, hi Alice.

athena is literally her best friend what are you talking about

yet she still bullies her D:

lies and slander

Is this semi-sibling bickering I hear?

Remember that one time that Kei and Alice had a very lengthy fight to the death?

Neither of them died, either.

That sounds like an incredibly boring ammount of plot armor to make a sequel.

Alice, you need to fix it, remember to wipe the floor with the cat-thing at some point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use