Adding a Escape Pod to research/mining outpost.

Holyass

wow+such+hate+8v53ul1417548759.jpg

And No I was thinking from a RP point of view at that time in space, and what the hell is green text you two are talking about?

you mean this? see i can make green text in the post, any ways i don't to see the point you two have.

wow+such+hate+8v53ul1417548759.jpg

And No I was thinking from a RP point of view at that time in space, and what the hell is green text you two are talking about?

you mean this? see i can make green text in the post, any ways i don't to see the point you two have.

At round end, antagonists get green text on completed objectives - and particularly on this server it seems getting this green text is of utmost import to all traitors.

Edited by Guest

1) I don't think greentext applies to pods, I've seen redtext for pod usage during escape on shuttle alive/free.

2) Why not? It's not like anyone almost ever goes to the research station anyway

3) Kharshai, I love PMMM.

I don't think greentext applies to pods, I've seen redtext for pod usage during escape on shuttle alive/free.

If I'm correct, sometimes the shuttle arrives at Cent Comm (Thus ending the round) before pods arrives at the pod shuttle, making anyone who needed to escape fail that objective.

1) I don't think greentext applies to pods, I've seen redtext for pod usage during escape on shuttle alive/free.

It does, but the shuttle controller broke this. There's a reason we all hate the shuttle controller.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use