Give the HoP one lazarus injector

Lars

Stranger Reagent and Lazarus both work, if miners are doing their jobs or Chemist knows what they are doing it's pretty easy to revive as long as you still have the body. Getting holy water is needlessly difficult but aside from that it's definitely not a good idea to give the HoP something like that, and nobody else. All of the heads (except RD, lamarr is special) has a pet that can and often is killed, Ian is the most popular sure but anyone who'se pet is killed would be fighting over the injector, hell I know a few Captains who would steal it incase Renault gets bombed.

How do you even get Strange Reagent on a pet? Syringes don't work and it's not touch based AFAIK

I ask cos I know it used to be the fix, and I've tried before, but I haven't seen it work in ages.

They can also just ask the Chaplain. If Chappy's worth half their shit then it's gonna be easy as hell.

So all of none of the people who regularly and irregularly play Chap. Gotcha.

They can also just ask the Chaplain. If Chappy's worth half their shit then it's gonna be easy as hell.

So all of none of the people who regularly and irregularly play Chap. Gotcha.

stereo_typing_by_jevus.png

If you want Ian to get revived, surely the simple solution is not to let Ian die in the first place...

Also, you're in charge of mining. Go incentivise miners to get you an injector.

If you want Ian to get revived, surely the simple solution is not to let Ian die in the first place...

People kill animals for no reason here. If your Ian is sentient (and this is when you care about your pet), it will always get into some trouble.

You can't fucking babysit a mob that can't defend itself.

Who cares about that snowflake Ian.

Hard mode in SS13 is staying alive as Poly while plundering like a pirate. Dang bird gets sniped mid-flight by some guy with wirecutters, dies in 4 hits.

People kill animals for no reason here. If your Ian is sentient (and this is when you care about your pet), it will always get into some trouble.

You can't fucking babysit a mob that can't defend itself.

Then keep Ian locked in your office.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use