Crawling while having no legs/on the ground.

kylejen

Currently in-game, if you loose one leg or both legs you are doomed to being stuck on the ground unless someone can drag you.

You should be able to at the very least drag yourself to help if possible if you still have your arms attached.

Simply, I want to be able to crawl on the ground.

This was already in but as far as I recall it was removed because people started abusing it.

when you are on the ground projectiles pass over you thus making the situation very unfair for things like sindies trying to shoot you or sec trying to catch you.

This was already in but as far as I recall it was removed because people started abusing it.

when you are on the ground projectiles pass over you thus making the situation very unfair for things like sindies trying to shoot you or sec trying to catch you.

It wasn't removed due to abuse, I think.

Besides, the only reason it WOULDN'T hit if you're a security officer is if you're not clicking on them. And, to be honest, they were slow as shit while crawling, and it was really easy to tag them.

Now, being able to crawl through the syndicate turret maze was an issue... until they added actual laser cannon turrets. Have fun getting past that.

IIRC crawl speed was very slow so abusing it seems odd, I know on Unbound crawling only let you move, otherwise you were completely prone (couldn't hold items, couldn't grab people or things, couldn't attack) so really it was only useful to crawl away from what ever took your legs, also gave IPCs a chance to get repaired since most people saw legless IPCs and ran the otherway.

I wouldn't mind this being added back, as long as being cuffed, grabbed or dragged prevents you from moving. Damn right the clown is going to sit there and watch as I ghetto surgery his damn horn and legs into his chest cavity for spreading spacelube all over my lab.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use