Name: Athena Castile

Race: Human

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role(s):

- Captain

- Security; Security Officer, Detective, Magistrate, Head of Security

- Nanotrasen Representative

- Blueshield

Biography: Athena was born in a small settlement on Earth, her mother hastily joined a rival organisation's science station as a roboticist. Athena spent much of her childhood watching and assisting her mother's work, with only her sister, Elodie, and a large array of books for company. Her time on the station was abruptly ended when she was 12 years old, and she, along with her family, were saved by Nanotrasen from the enemy's hands.

Following her acquirement, she was provided with plentiful learning resources, as well as being extensively trained to follow our values, in order to become an ideal employee for the organisation. We ensured their ideals were removed, and to the best of our knowledge she responded well to the training. Upon her 18th birthday was authorised to work on board our stations.

After all of this, we now value her as an exemplary member of our organisation, and have complete faith in her ability to serve us well.

Qualifications:

- Advanced Leadership Training

- Advanced Knowledge of Space Law

- Advanced Combat Training

- Basic Medical Training

- Higher Forensic Science

It's important to note that Athena is known to spend much of her free time teaching herself, the above is only what we can confirm she's undergone.

Employment Records:

Athena has been with us since young, however, has only been working on board our stations for three years. Initially assigned as a Detective, she now takes on various other roles, depending on what's needed.

Y4 Update - Having worked here for four years, we're of the understanding that Athena's skills in commanding especially have grown exponentially, allowing her to perform well leading the station as Captain and individual departments. We anticipate further growth, and look forward to witnessing it. Clearance: Command

She's undergone one vital operation with our military division, and performed to a satisfactory standard.

Security Records:

[Clearance: Security] [spoiler2]Athena's family are currently believed to be fully employed by the Syndicate[/spoiler2], despite this, we currently have no concerns about her loyalty to us, and she is generally known to be fully compliant with our Security teams, with rare exceptions.

Medical Records:

Believed to be in a stable frame of mind, but unsure of how easy that could break. Advise any medical personnel be cautious when pressing for information on her life.

We have noticed, however, that under extreme stress, this deteriorates rapidly. In addition, Athena can occasionally suffer extreme CMD upon cloning, however the effect diminishes quickly.

Athena also appears to be heavily reliant upon other people to maintain her stable mental state, perhaps because of her solitary upbringing, and is given extensive weekly therapy to accommodate this.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

20de43eef6.jpg

forgive my anime drawing sins

Other Notes:

Self-proclaimed 'Master of Stealth', and 'Goddess of Sugar and Chocolate'.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Edited by Guest

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her time on the station was abruptly ended when she was 12 years old, and she, along with her family, were saved by Nanotrasen.

I was expecting something else, honest.

Her time on the station was abruptly ended when she was 12 years old, and she, along with her family, were saved by Nanotrasen.

I was expecting something else, honest.

Oh, like what? :P

Any chance you made a reference to Ace Attorney? That series too had a character named Athena, whose mother was named Metis and also was a roboticist.

Oh, yup! Just a small one :P

Emily will never forget you. She was murdered with a scalpel in the morgue after trying to escape :(

I'll never forget Emily, either. A private memorial was held; Athena attended alone. :(

Stop interrupting my paperwork. It's rude.

I'll interrupt you as much as I want to! :P

What about the title "Master of Stealth"?

Athena hasn't been very active in her tactical stealth missions on Slade lately, she must be slacking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Blimey, 21 years old and is already an expert forensics technican and knows the law well enough to be a judge.

jnOj50N.jpg

Didn't say expert forensics technician, and space law is simple!

It said "advanced forensics technician training"

Also the point of space law being simple is moot. IC, law is a bit more complex than it ooc, but e again, it doesn't really matter.

it's still nice to have characters who are older and doing more complex stuff. Dank droid is 53 and is only a pipe wizard.

It said "advanced forensics technician training"

Also the point of space law being simple is moot. IC, law is a bit more complex than it ooc, but e again, it doesn't really matter.

it's still nice to have characters who are older and doing more complex stuff. Dank droid is 53 and is only a pipe wizard.

Suit yourself, my favourite characters are the 17 year olds who are experts in every single job. :P

• 1 month later...

Aren't you that one lady that sent me with the Vox and got me sold into slavery with some slime dude when you were captain?

I didn't know you'd be sent into slavery, I felt awful!

Was it to get rid of the giant shadow mouth I pointed out?

Maybe a little. I kinda just felt like making a more serious looking one, though. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use