113ad485e5.png

0cda2f1985.png

1db1e43c40.png

Advent of the apparently busty demon and a deal with a kinda-devil

Nomzy as Kagura, Sakata Gintoki, and Lao Sha-Khan

CraziestRed as Prometheus, and his pet dog Reaper

FalseIncarnate as Selax Arenlos and Bitey

Earthdivine as Aerma

So, we went onto Zanzibar, talking about wealth, when a gnome overheard us, riding on his pet dog. He referred us to Draven, a shopkeeper in Zanzibar.

Shopkeeper told us about a greataxe and a enchanted suit of armor, which had left the building. Kagura bought the greataxe for OOC reasons lel and we sold our gold bars for 1.7k in the mysterious budget. The gnome, Prometheus, buys two crates of marbles. Selax buys nothing. We talk about saving the armor--which is a short-lived adventure as the armor comes home with groceries and gives them to Draven. The suit ofarmor, named Aerma, follows Selax constantly.

We rent out a tavern. It looks like this right now: 11441e4b9a.jpg

Selax rolls a nat 20 on spellcraft and identifies that there's something in the greataxe and that it is not a demonslayer greataxe, along with an inscription to summon what's inside. We disregard this till later that night.

Selax goes with Bitey and Aerma to go clothes shopping, end up going to a bathhouse which ends up in a feisty back-forth session between no, I don't want to put the clothes on right nnow between Selax and Aerma.

Selax comes back and teams with Kagura to summon the demon. The demon summons, and is pretty much mannered like a foul-mouthed human, except it's a foul-mouthed demon tiefling with a very bad alignment, It's restricted to being nice for now.

Selax rolls a nat 20 for diplomacy on the deal conversation and ends up with this as the final deal:

Selax Arenlos: So, unless I inform you prior to the kill that I require that soul, you have my permission to take any soul I kill.

Further, unless one of my compatriots is able to capture a soul, you are given permission to take the souls of their slain so long as I am with them.

If they are able to capture a soul, you will need their permission to take it, so as they are not losing out on their own loot, so to speak.

In return for those souls, you'll share with me your powers and delightful company.

And we'll both do what we can to ensure the other remains alive.

12:27AM

Lao Sha-Khan: And if I die, the contract is safely terminated.

If it is a completely unrelated death, that is

12:27AM

Selax Arenlos: Including, but not limited to, not attacking each other, not having someone else attack the other in our stead, and possibly even attempting to protect each other from outside forces as appropriate.

After all, we're more use to each other alive.

Or... whatever we qualify as.

And one last point, arguably the most civil of them...

You allow me to treat you to a nice time every now and then.

It doesn't need to always be business.

12:29AM

Selax Arenlos: Bit of dinner never hurts.

Or dessert.

12:29AM

Lao Sha-Khan: I have no problem with dinner, but any ulterior motive will make me prove you too young.

12:30AM

Selax Arenlos: Oh, don't worry.

I'm unable to harm you under the contract, remember?

And me attempting to abuse our agreement in any sort of foul way... well that would be hurting your honor, would it not?

He hit on a demon and got a damn good deal with the devil.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False corrected me, inscription said "Directed by M. Night Shamalayan."

He bought 2 sets of enchanted armor, a backpack, and a bandolier.

d7f742e67c.png

d2e7ce4079.png

ce51199b9a.png

b495543e2d.png

881354b361.png

1eff910b39.png

2eba3efcba.png

6311138668.png

66b689d82f.png

The Grandpappy of all out of context pics:

fb48be25e7.png

Nomzy as Kagura, Sakata Gintoki and Lao Sha-Khan

FalseIncarnate as Selax Arenlos and Bitey.

Sly as Dertien and Keenan

Earthdivine as Aerma

Very short session.

We did some small-talk in the tavern and headed out to the mid-town of Zanzibar to talk to a red goblin about the artifact. Sly rolls a nat 1 on bluff. Earth rolls a nat 20 on diplomacy, as a mute enchanted armor. Sign language.

Aerma leads us to a haunted looking mansion and we set up camp for a bit. Two peopleleave at this point, so I confront another camper by the name of Keenan. He was much more suspicious and quick, so I intimidated him because tieflingintimidateOP

The small talk was the real meat of the session, it was only an hour or so long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I don't have any photos to go with it, but we haven't done an "Adventure so Far" in awhile, so here goes!

After running into Keenan and losing Selax at the bottom of a Goblin Monastery to Mark Helmsworth, The party returns beaten and bruised to the Tavern, where a Ninja ambushes them. The party finds that Momo and Eseurience (controlled by Nomzy)are in fact out to assassinate Mark, and decide to join up.

The party is attacked by terrible visions of Hell on earth and return to Avalon, with the Men of Iron Guild in tow. They arrive at the city, and their visions bear truth, the land is scorched and scarred by hellfire, and the city looks like hell itself is growing out of it. They gain access to the city and are ambushed by an Army of Barbazu. All hope seems lost, but then Mecha Hungry, The Men of Iron's giant mechanical T-Rex, leaps the wall armed with 4 huge cannons, carrying an Adamantine Golem, and Spike, one of the highest ranking officers of the Men of Iron. The party beat back the barbazu forces, gain a level, and head into the city. Having a clear plan, they split up from the Men of Iron, taking support from Sonic The Hedgehog as they fight their way into the City Proper.

They arrive Finally at the Gates to the Castle, where Momo and Eseurience have found a way in. They meet an Archangel who reveals the true name of Bitey, the Skeletal Gunslinger, to be Sir Arlenwea, and urges the party onward, telling them they must destroy the World Divider, which is allowing Hell to bleed into the Material Plane.

The party finds a rather sassy Barbazu, and tricks it into opening the gate, and we leave our heroes at the entrance to the First Layer of The Seven Hells, where they must fight their way down and rescue their friend's soul, and stop the World Divider.

In addition, Kagura went 1v1 with many foes, later being joined by Dertien (sly_nobdy) and Aisha (earthdivine), fighting their way through the gauntlet and earning the party some bonus rewards to ease the pain of being gold starved for 2 levels.

They received 1000gold, a single +2 weapon of their choice, 600 platinum, and a single magic item of no greater than 10,000 gold pieces for defeating the lesser version of mark that had stolen the soul of Selax.

And on Wednesday, our party will delve deep into Hell, and try to save their friends, their homeland, and maybe even the entire World.

To my knowledge, we are still accepting new characters. At the time of this reply, we are at level 6, so build something at that level and we should be able to work you in.

EDIT: Also, streaming again today, same links as before (scroll up)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use