Cian2066 and an unknown admin

GuyAcrossTheRoad

Admin Key: Cian2066

Complaint:

The round was coming to a close, and the shuttle was mere seconds away from docking. At 1 second before it docked, I pulled out a farwa cube that I had picked up previously and started feeding it to the person next to me. The round ended, and a few seconds later the farwa burst, killing them. Next round, I get a message from Cian:

7d7b4627d177400be71ff4f77d9747b4.png

I'm a bit surprised, because

A: The person next to me wasn't an officer, she was a botanist bd0ab115f675cf71aa524383a93fa5af.png

B: The round had ended before the cube burst

I reply to Cian that the round had ended

560902d21a731ededf691a5cf923409f.png

So I reply that the round did end, and that the person wasn't an officer

2d4a03faa3fedbb7a63085a5c2a162a2.png

I again state the round ended before I fed the cube

1bd235a6bcde85dc82a8dbeb61543d0a.png

Then I give a link to a screenshot, to show that yes, the round had indeed ended

1b30836eac7c42b80f6750d13516e75f.png

~

ff4305b883c839b01421f840769f305f.png

Different person ? That's odd, because I only fed one cube, and only to Seda, once the round had ended.

43911b40058a3e1ccca0a11b85879e98.png

Silence. I wait a few minutes, then asked for the name of the admin playing the officer.

Silence again.

I found this very odd coming from a Senior Admin.

-Never said the name of the officer I "killed"

-Never said the name of the admin playing him

-Gave a warning for something that didn't happen

-Claimed to have logs of the incident, but only showed part of one, without a name. ca502244956ae10974ab27c8db0be3c5.png

Once again. Do NOT post in admin complaints unless you were a direct witness and can bring collaborating information. Your personal opinion is unwanted in this forum section; let the headmins deal with the complaints.

This post is relevant:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=916

I'll look into this when I get home as it seems Cian is too busy to answer himself, however I would like to make some things clear

Sedan Demirel is not played by an administrator, or even a mod for that matter.

I realize what you're saying, "The farwa didn't explode until AFTER we landed." But this falls in with throwing grenades right before the shuttle lands and having them go off during that small instance before the timer is up. We crack down on shuttle grief the best we can since it's A)Easy to tell when it's an antag doing it and B) It's incredibly terrible to survive the onslaught of the station then die when it's against the rules to.

Another thing to point out is Antag objectives. What if someone was out to get Seda and she knew it? If te farwa had burst out a second earlier, it would have made all the work she had done in the round kinda useless if they care about gloating the survived.

I will look into who this other person is though and see what is up with that.

EDIT: Editting this in for clarification, I am not saying the warn was justified, the photos clearly show you waited until the round was over, I will be looking into seeing about the other allegeded feeding.

Alright, so we investigated the issue and we have confirmed that the player in fact fed only one farwa cube to only one person, and it was right after the shuttle docked. The admin in online at the time made a honest mistake when reading the logs, reading wrong the time and assuming you fed the cube one minute before the shuttle docked, to an officer. After the round ended he went to sleep (it was 3am for him) and asked Cian to handle it, who was given the misread information and assumed the same facts.

I extend you my apologies in the name of the staff for this actual mistake, and thank you for bringing this issue with all the details you could give so it was easier for us to investigate it. The warning and player note resulting from it were removed from your ckey. This issue was also cleared up with all involved admins.

Once again, apologies for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use