Scrat's Race Guide (last updated 03/04/2015)

Scrat

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Removed the information about the now removed overheating and cooling system for Machine People (can wear hardsuits and armors without overheating, same for using pods), also wrote briefly how to restore a dead MP back to life

• 2 months later...

There's something I've been thinking about... Is it just me, or are claws a bit too powerful? From what I was told through an ahelp, they deal 15 damage a hit, that's three times more than a punch and as much as a fire extinguisher, it's kinda strong, especially with races like Tajaran or Unathi, who have very few downsides.

• 1 month later...

besides overheating, machine race is king race

yeah, they may be a little weak, but they have such a huge heath range.

I was nuke ops and the rest of my team died, it was me and a tajara.

ERT must have unloaded their entire charge of energy guns on me, and I was still going, managed to kill two of them.

then i blew up

when it comes to fighting, you can choose more health or stronger punches.

but besides robusting people, machine people are especially useful for viruses, radiation, and lack of oxygen. I can be the only person not infected and go into virology and make a cure, or be an atmos and not need oxygen to go deal with a fire. its just convenience.

besides overheating, machine race is king race

yeah, they may be a little weak, but they have such a huge heath range.

I was nuke ops and the rest of my team died, it was me and a tajara.

ERT must have unloaded their entire charge of energy guns on me, and I was still going, managed to kill two of them.

then i blew up

when it comes to fighting, you can choose more health or stronger punches.

but besides robusting people, machine people are especially useful for viruses, radiation, and lack of oxygen. I can be the only person not infected and go into virology and make a cure, or be an atmos and not need oxygen to go deal with a fire. its just convenience.

You have to be crazy. Your armor or equipment saved you. I play machine people and three times in two days I have been killed with a single laser blast to the head.

Armor definitely is important for IPCs, but their head is by far the weakest point. However, their ability to field repair and ignore injuries makes them a force to be reckoned with.

Plenty of times I have watched nuke ops crap themselves as I quickly recover from being downed and resume applying wrench to their faces over and over again. Plus walking into medbay missing multiple limbs and not seeming to notice is always funny. "Sir, do you realize you are missing both arms and a leg?" "That would explain why it took so longer to get here."

Ya, IPC's only take one laser hit to the head to be destroyed.

However, the way they feel pain and are easily repaired is, yes, a very big thing to consider.

Pain in the ass to arrest them.

Updated. Vox can no longer Leap and Slime People can no longer ventcrawl and do not have noslip anymore.

I was fine with Vox leaping, but thank God those slime people abilities were removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use