New Wizard Spell: Rejuvenate

block1

Rejuvenate has a 60-second cooldown, let's the wizard heal some of his damage over the course of 5-30 seconds when activated.

Requires the wizard to be wearing his wiz-shit.

Heals all types of damage.

Why? Because wizards shouldn't have to waltz into the medbay half-alive trying to look for a medkit. They should have a spell to do that for them!

It only seems reasonable for a wizard, master of the magics to have an ability to mend up those boo-boos he gets in combat after he blinks away.

2836d2d533.png

I'm not too crazy about the idea.

There would have to be some negative effect to it, like maybe brain damage or something.

However, I don't really feel that the wizard needs any buffs at all as a good wizard can be hard enough to kill as it is.

I like it! It solves the problem with a wizard needing to revive, it just adds more flavor to being a wizard.

Balancing issues comes with damage it heals / how much damage it heals

You can't.

Might be cool if we could have put the staff's into our mouths and fire them, sort of like we can with guns.

You can't.

Might be cool if we could have put the staff's into our mouths and fire them, sort of like we can with guns.

LRN2WZRD(LZRD) =p

https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradis ... and.dm#L89

You can; it doesn't even care if you have any charges left; you can always heal yourself to full with a single zap.

The staff of rejuvination and his mugwort tea already kinda fill this niche.

...you can target yourself with the staff?

Yeah; just make sure you're on harm intent.

I'm fairly certain Fox is talking about the Wand of Resurrection, not the Staff of Healing, as the staff is only available to apprentices as far as I know. That wand is the main reason I always tell people to buy the wand belt.

They are WIZARDS! NOT CLERICS!

Said belt also has a wand of death, wand of fireballs, wand of polymorph, wand of door creation, and wand of teleport. Lots of versatility, although all wands have limited uses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use