SPRITE REQUEST: Superhero costumes

ZomgPonies

Pun Punisher? Not good enough, no. You need someone more dedicated, more driven, harder to robust...You need..

THE FUNISHER

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/264 ... nisher.dmi

funisher.gif

A security officer turned vigilante by the very clown that banana peeled his family, causing many the sore and twisted ankles, The Funisher is the anti-hero this station needs. Be it the Griffin, clown, tator or Owlman, the Funisher is out for blood.

Stuff of Stuff: While not having super powers, he has an armored suit with the clown skull(pictured, possibly add a security helmet?), perhaps alot of sec or some security ERT gear(tasers, cuffs, bolas?, Police baton?), and a will to robust anything that comes his way. Maybe even infusded with combat slimilants, to give him that extra edge.

Side note: first time spriting clothing for ss13, last thing I sprited, and only thing really other than this was the Gonzo Fist Zippo(Yes, I am that guy.)

Just keep in mind that Superheroes/Villains are meant to give flavour and RP to a round. They are not meant to be antags in their own right, so any power or ability needs to be balanced accordingly.

We already have a carp costume in code.

So what about the idea of making station pet related heroes/villians? Runtime, renault, poly, and maybe coffee? Would clucky be considered a pet? There's already a chicken suit (the power to lay eggs!).

I got imgur to accept the DMI's it turns out it won't find them by default but it doesn't stop you from dragging them in.. Odd..

2cHqRvk.png

lfJao8q.png

Renault will be Fire Fox, a fire-based archetype. His opponent will be Fish Sticks, a carp, ice-based archetype. Those are 5 and 6, and we already have sprites for them.

Renault will be Fire Fox, a fire-based archetype. His opponent will be Fish Sticks, a carp, ice-based archetype. Those are 5 and 6, and we already have sprites for them.

Haha, Fish snacks, I love it. What about Time Runner, a hero that basicly moves like he's always on space cola / coffee, but not as fast as say.. space weed.

cappuccino the crab, who is.. a crab?

Any hero that is Runtime must get the ability to run at high speed and smash into things like using a fire extinguisher on an office chair.

Sounds like a nightmare for security, janitorial services, and engineers.

• 3 weeks later...

Any hero that is Runtime must get the ability to run at high speed and smash into things like using a fire extinguisher on an office chair.

It's not like the superheroes are supposed to be anything but cheesy oneliner spouting clowns with herp derp gear. It's like having a group of LARP nerds running around.

I would find it hilarious to see a catman scream "IT'S RUN-TIME!" and smash to a wall with the speed that can outrun bullets.

It's not like the superheroes are supposed to be anything but cheesy oneliner spouting clowns with herp derp gear. It's like having a group of LARP nerds running around.

I would find it hilarious to see a catman scream "IT'S RUN-TIME!" and smash to a wall with the speed that can outrun bullets.

That was my exact point, lol. Of course, it would be tragic if he ran into a window leading to space :lol: .

• 6 months later...

He is the protector of the disturbingly drowsy. A light for the suddenly sleep depraved. A beacon of hope for the crazily comatosed. Protector of those struck by the monstrosity that is SSD. Woe those who dare loot an unconcious body in his presence.

But who is this masked muchacho? This dashing daredevil?

The NT records, small as they may be call him a vigilante.

But to the people of the station he is only known as.......

Snore-o

S

Could be done by:

To do list:

-Zorro-ish mask/hat

-Black cape (recoloured bedsheets)

-Leather boots (modified jackboots)

-Copy paste claymore code, different textures/values

• 11 months later...

RUN-TIME needs a sidekick with a laser pointer.

• Regen unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use