Warhammer 40K

andrewmeythaler

Pen&Paper= Nerds sit around a table and roll dice while rustling their sloppily written character sheets and carefully made rulebooks.

Tabletop= Nerds sit around the table and roll dice while rustling their carefully painted miniatures and sloppily written rulebooks.

Pen&Paper= Nerds sit around a table and roll dice while rustling their sloppily written character sheets and carefully made rulebooks.

Tabletop= Nerds sit around the table and roll dice while rustling their carefully painted miniatures and sloppily written rulebooks.

Which do you prefer?

lmao, best definition ever.

I prefer Pen & Paper, as that's roleplay, rather than just a game.

lmao, best definition ever.

I prefer Pen & Paper, as that's roleplay, rather than just a game.

I imagine it as a bit like playing SS13 in hotkey mode, versus autochat mode.

When you are in autochate (pen & paper) you role play way better

When you are in hotkey mode you are way better at combat. Which was never that fun or engrossing anyways.

That analogy sound right?

When you are in hotkey mode you are way better at combat. Which was never that fun or engrossing anyways.

We need to have a talk.

We need to have a talk.

I have your talking stick ready, Master Spark.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use