i metaphorically hate all of you

johannhawk

Stop crying.

It was all legit, mkkay?

Although that sentence wasn't justified... They found nothing on you. It should've been 5 minutes for not having your modifications authorized.

I was the captain. Next time ask me and it will get you out of jail.

I always tell security/heads to report unauthorized shit and arrest the offenders.

You have to understand that knowledge = safety and that the AI/Captain are supposed to be the most knowledgeable beings on the station.

Sometimes a simple "Hey, I am doing this and that" in the appropriate communications channel is enough, sometimes it is not. A PDA message goes a long way.

Darien Wyatt-Knight says, "We require sec to research desk our desk got attacked by Nat Adams"

What the hell?! Who the hell does that?! Thats...you take a kinda buggy message and use THAT as justification to get someone ARRESTED?!

EDIT: Idiotcurity tries to remove "riot gear" from a sec borg. This just gets better and better.

Detective playing super cop? asshole sentencing (max time, EVERYTIME)? Jumping to any and all conclusions and ignoring due process entirely?

That stuff really should be ahelpable, power tripping dicks ruin far too many rounds.

Sec is essential for dealing antags and greytide... but damn they've really sunk to a new low recently, they don't even expect any evidence anymore, if someone thinks they saw something you're guilty as sin straight off.

Wait, you are trying to say that the detective shooting and arresting for building thing's in an empty engi room is a legit reason to arrest? I... am not sure in what universe this is an arrest-worthy offense. And, Plotron, unless you give a Direct order not to build anything without authorization, engi's don't need an actual authorization to build in an empty room.

So many things wrong here...

1. Why is a detective making an arrest?

2. Why do they search you, find no saw, and still brig you for theft?

3. Why'd they brig you at all? That's an empty room in maintenance that wasn't doing harm to anyone.

4. Why'd they leave you bucklecuffed?!

I still haven't watched the full video, but geez...

This is why I always manage the front desk as an officer, I can easily manage arrests when they come in. And make sure they're appropriate.

Wait, you are trying to say that the detective shooting and arresting for building thing's in an empty engi room is a legit reason to arrest? I... am not sure in what universe this is an arrest-worthy offense. And, Plotron, unless you give a Direct order not to build anything without authorization, engi's don't need an actual authorization to build in an empty room.

Building in a room versus changing departments and making something belonging to engineering into a surgery room connected to Medbay.

There's a difference. One does not simply break the wall dividing two departments.

Seriously, I don't care if people do cool shit with simple rooms, but remodelling the station's layout without telling the captain first is exceeding one's official power. Especially considering that it took place between two departments. Damn, you have very simple transfer papers that in theory require the department's head approval - so why would an additional surgery room (with the allocated space originally belonging to engineering) NOT require clear authorization? It was one damned engineer.

Well, you can argue that he was caught early and no harm was done (yet), but the intent was clear - I am going to make this project without asking authorities for permission - and it is this mindset that justifies punishment. Unless we're light RP, of course.

The punishment being lenient and corrective in nature, since the intent wasn't malicious.

Think about all the mess: engineer(s) strolling in Medbay, connecting shit up, potentially stealing medical items or even messing with patients. Especially considering that the third surgery room isn't even required. Okay for extended. For traitor rounds when everyone is busy? Not so much.

As far as I see is a Detective coming across a wall being deconstructed by Engineers, in Engineering.. Exposing only Engineering to a maintenance tunnel, not Medbay, I don't know what you guys were talking about regarding that.

Anyways, Detective came across that, didn't appreciate the seemingly unwarranted deconstruction of a wall, then probably received reports of an Engineer or whatever stealing from Medbay, while seeing you build a Surgery Table at the same time. Connected the two dots together and shot you, thinking you were a threat. Then dragged you off, found no evidence and brigged you for the two things you did not, under any real circumstances do. You did not steal anything, as they had no proof of theft besides hearsay and you did not trespass, as you had access to both maintenance and Engineering.

The arrest was more or less justified, given the Detective's possible situation, but not the brigging.

What they COULD have arguably brigged you for was some form of misdemeanor or whatever, acting without orders. Some bureaucratic crap like that. Definitely not theft and trespassing.

Some security can be a real pain in the ass. Jesus.

Where's BUPistrate when you need him.

next time i'll get the CE to approve my modification with a stamp and signature.

more vids of security arresting me for silly raisins hopefully coming soon but school is starting today.

i also need to fiddle with my OBS settings so my laptop can handle recording with it.

edit: this is my 69th post

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use