Melandor0 Admin-Abuse Issue

BigJoJo

Admin Key: Melandor0

Complaint: These quotes will speak for themselves, but just to clarify further: I felt this was obnoxious behavior from a blatantly admin-abusing person, namely Melandor0.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Rumiluntti: BigJoJo, you were the Rey Gunn the shitcuritan? :D

OOC: Dreadweaver: Rey Gunn was absolute shitcurity

OOC: BigJoJo: No, I was Rey Gunn, trying to fix things others fucked up

OOC: Plotron: BigJoJo, Rey, you fucked your loyalty.

OOC: BigJoJo: you're mistaking me for the other shitcurity

OOC: BigJoJo: shut the fuck up, Plotron

OOC: Rumiluntti: JoJo, you were complete shit.

OOC: BigJoJo: just shut your fucking mouth

OOC: Dreadweaver: JoJo, you should only be allowed to play clown

OOC: BigJoJo: "B-B-BUT YOUR L-L-LOYALTY"

You have been muted from OOC.

Question: Okay so why the fuck was only I muted from OOC?

OOC: Melandor0: BigJoJo broke rule 2 and was muted from OOC

OOC: Melandor0: Anyone else wanna test me?

Question: Oh so I was the only one who broke that rule?

-- Click the Game Admin's name to reply --

Question from-Game AdminDaveTheHeadcrab: No, but you were the one who got caught.

Question to-DaveTheHeadcrab: Bullshit.

Question from-Game AdminDaveTheHeadcrab: Funny how that works.

Question from-Hosting ProviderMelandor0: Deal with it, or piss off.

Question to-Melandor0: OOC: Rumiluntti: JoJo, you were complete shit.

Question to-Melandor0: I'm dealing with your fucking neglect right now

Question from-Hosting ProviderMelandor0: Guess I'll just park my ghost over you then.

Question to-Melandor0: Now unmute me.

Question from-Hosting ProviderMelandor0: Hah. No.

Question to-Melandor0: Are you going to ban me now that I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself you admin abusing piece of shit?

Question from-Hosting ProviderMelandor0: Yes. Thank you for giving me all I needed.

Question to-Melandor0: Needed? stop pretending this ban is justified

You have been banned by melandor0.

Reason: Question from-PlayerBigJoJo/(Rey Gunn): Are you going to ban me now that I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself you admin abusing piece of shit?.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, let me ask you something. How is this acceptable behavior from an admin? How? Justify this ban. I acknowledge the fact that I was hostile to him and Dave but do you expect me not to get pissed as hell from something like this?

Now, I want to outline that I understand I did wrong aswell. But to have an admin say things like this to me sent me over the edge. I apologize to Dave aswell since he obviously didn't see the earlier conversation that was going on and seemed to just be joking.

I feel like these quotes could be useful in investigating this horrible case of admin abuse.

Rey Gunn (as Unknown) says, "You stupid nigger"

Rey Gunn (No id) [OPEN] [security] says, "You fucking manchild."

Rey Gunn (No id) [OPEN] [security] says, "Autistic fucking goof."

Wonder why you were called complete shit.

I feel like this is important for both JoJo and anyone who feels they have an issue with admins or other players:

Check yourself.

If you're angry, cool down before responding or filing a complaint.

If you're in the wrong, acknowledge that.

If you're prone to getting angry over sleights, perceived or otherwise, acknowledge that OTHERS may be the same way and if you can't handle your anger in a productive and peaceful way than you have no grounds on which to expect that treatment from others.

Basically, if you're going to be pissy you can expect others to be pissy as well.

The long and short is: Don't be pissy.

After my short review of this case (and the quotes above) you deserved this ban. Had you not broke rule 2 so much, and instead of being so hostile, you could've complied and not told Plotron to "shut the fuck up" even if their insults were unwarranted.

To the people who were insulting and helped cause this--don't do it again. Ahelp shitcurity and don't make it huge drama.

That's all i'm saying.

From what i can tell the admins went really easy on you.

There have probably been plenty of people who received a ban for things like that.

You have been OOC muted when you took your anger to the OOC chat and flat out insulted other players because they called you shitcurity. Again, the admins went easy on you, especially considering that you already stepped over the line IC. At this point you should have gotten the hint that your behaviour was not acceptable, but you proceeded to force the issue, again, in adminhelp and basicly asked to be banned. Honestly, what did you expect?

I feel like these quotes could be useful in investigating this horrible case of admin abuse.

They have literally nothing to do with my ability to RP or play the game, fuck off. Nor are the last two against the rules.

Forgive me for being angry about the admin's goddamn prescence.

You have been OOC muted when you took your anger to the OOC chat and flat out insulted other players because they called you shitcurity. Again, the admins went easy on you, especially considering that you already stepped over the line IC. At this point you should have gotten the hint that your behaviour was not acceptable, but you proceeded to force the issue, again, in adminhelp and basicly asked to be banned. Honestly, what did you expect?

People were incessantly spamming "JOJO UR SHIT UR SHIT UR SHIT" and only I got banned for it for telling them to shut the fuck up.

HOW IS THAT NOT BREAKING THE RULES?

After my short review of this case (and the quotes above) you deserved this ban. Had you not broke rule 2 so much, and instead of being so hostile, you could've complied and not told Plotron to "shut the fuck up" even if their insults were unwarranted.

To the people who were insulting and helped cause this--don't do it again. Ahelp shitcurity and don't make it huge drama.

That's all i'm saying.

Yet again, you're ignoring the fact that they started the breaking of the rule and only I got punished for it when I told them to shut the fuck up. Justify this ban now.

They have literally nothing to do with my ability to RP or play the game, fuck off. Nor are the last two against the rules.

Forgive me for being angry about the admin's goddamn prescence.

People were incessantly spamming "JOJO UR SHIT UR SHIT UR SHIT" and only I got banned for it for telling them to shut the fuck up.

That's all i'm saying.

Yet again, you're ignoring the fact that they started the breaking of the rule and only I got punished for it when I told them to shut the fuck up. Justify this ban now.

We'll justify it with rule 2.

aemMqvI.png

Please, go to /tg/station if you don't want these restrictions. These are the rules, and you must follow them to remain here.

We'll justify it with rule 2.

Please, go to /tg/station if you don't want these restrictions. These are the rules, and you must follow them to remain here.

Jesus christ.

And good job telling me to go to the most developed SS13 server out there right now as if it's some kind of lawless utopia for dipshits. I bet you do ERP circlejerks too.

I'm still waiting for an admin to actually read the whole chatlog instead of skimming through it like they always do and tell me it's not an idiot who banned me.

I read through it. I saw it on the IRC as well.

You were acting like a complete asshole, people don't usually just pick out a person to yell and poke at for no reason.

As for you complaint; you've already made it pretty clear just how unwelcome you are here, this isn't kindergarten, you're not justified to break rules "because someone else did".

I'm not sure if you get what I even mean.

Ahelp those who break rule 2. Don't be another person who breaks rule 2. Simple freakin' logic in other terms.

This ban could've been avoided simply if you did that. You might think in your logic you're welcome to tell people to fuck off, but you're just joining the rulebreaking circle. And your attitude through this entire thread says one thing.

You're not the player we want.

Others can agree, i'm sure.

That's all i'm saying.

The round that likely caused this had no admins on. There were a pile of AHelps. No response due to unavailability of admins led to the most toxic OOC environment ever.

That's all i'm saying.

The round that likely caused this had no admins on. There were a pile of AHelps. No response due to unavailability of admins led to the most toxic OOC environment ever.

My misunderstanding as I wasn't in this round, however, it already seems to be clear that BigJoJo isn't coming back from my "instinct"...or logic.

I read through it. I saw it on the IRC as well.

You were acting like a complete asshole, people don't usually just pick out a person to yell and poke at for no reason.

As for you complaint; you've already made it pretty clear just how unwelcome you are here, this isn't kindergarten, you're not justified to break rules "because someone else did".

So I was acting like a complete asshole by telling people who were insulting me for no reason to shut the fuck up? What is wrong with you? And how can you keep forgetting that I was the only one who got singled out throughout the whole thing?

This ban could've been avoided simply if you did that. You might think in your logic you're welcome to tell people to fuck off, but you're just joining the rulebreaking circle. And your attitude through this entire thread says one thing.

You're not the player we want.

Others can agree, i'm sure.

First of all, I DID ahelp it, I PM'd them with a chat quote of the other rulebreakers. You did not realize this. Why?

Because you didn't read the chatlog. You are BLATANTLY not paying attention and are just trying to avoid taking action against Melandor0. I wish I could fucking say I am not replying to either of you any more but you would just take that as an incentive to lock the thread and ban me from the forums. As for the last part of your post, namely the "You're not the player we want, nobody likes you", very mature. I'm sorry for coming uninvited to your little treehouse, I wasn't aware that I had to have the same mentality as you do in order to be here.

I wasn't aware that I had to have the same mentality as you do in order to be here.

Actually you do, maybe not the same mentality as Nomzy, but you need to have the positive enough attittude of at least wanting to follow the simple server rules. If you dislike this, then you will not like the Paradise server.

First of all, I DID ahelp it, I PM'd them with a chat quote of the other rulebreakers. You did not realize this. Why?

Because you didn't read the chatlog. You are BLATANTLY not paying attention and are just trying to avoid taking action against Melandor0. I wish I could fucking say I am not replying to either of you any more but you would just take that as an incentive to lock the thread and ban me from the forums. As for the last part of your post, namely the "You're not the player we want, nobody likes you", very mature. I'm sorry for coming uninvited to your little treehouse, I wasn't aware that I had to have the same mentality as you do in order to be here.

While I dont agree that you got singled out, lets think why logically!

LostEnzeru suggested there were no admins, and I assume this to be pre-round, the admins log in. They instantly see you say this:

They mute you from OOC

Condescending, right? It's a moot point at this time though, actually.

I'm pretty sure you're not coming back at this point, and not just through my eyes.

That's all i'm saying forreal this time.

I wasn't aware that I had to have the same mentality as you do in order to be here.

but you need to have the positive enough attittude of at least wanting to follow the simple server rules. If you dislike this, then you will not like the Paradise server.

That's not the same thing as mentality.

While I dont agree that you got singled out, lets think why logically!

LostEnzeru suggested there were no admins, and I assume this to be pre-round, the admins log in. They instantly see you say this:

They mute you from OOC

Condescending, right? It's a moot point at this time though, actually.

I'm pretty sure you're not coming back at this point, and not just through my eyes.

That's all i'm saying forreal this time.

I was there and I can confirm that there were no admins during the mid-round. But they did not join at the exact moment I said that. I spoke with one who's username escapes me in OOC prior to the round end. There were two or three admins at the end of the round.

And coming back from what?

I'm finding this quite hilarious and adorable.

All of this rage, this abuse...is due to you being muted from OOC? Hardly a life affecting punishment. Generally it's done to diffuse and quiet OOC, rather than punish a particular player. Mel's pointing that out and threatening the rest of OOC seems to have done the trick.

Instead of responding with something polite such as, "Gee, I guess I did go over the top there. Sorry about that guys." - which most likely would have seen you unmuted, you become more abusive and bring out those words I love to hear so much - "Admin abuse".

This is possibly one of the most petty instances I've ever seen someone get accused of this for.

There were two or three admins at the end of the round.

They could have been coming back from breakfast/lunch/dinner, or visiting the toilet, or visiting bermuda after taking a short holiday there. I'm not sure why it matters?

Now, to address your complaint.

You want the ban justified?

"go fuck yourself you admin abusing piece of shit?"

That's it justified there.

This community allows and expects admins to ban people who abuse them as such. Players with such complete lack of self control, civility, and perspective, are not welcome here.

I'll leave this with a question for you.

What did you really expect would happen when you asked:

"Question to-Melandor0: Are you going to ban me now that I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself you admin abusing piece of shit?"

I'm finding this quite hilarious and adorable.

All of this rage, this abuse...is due to you being muted from OOC? Hardly a life affecting punishment. Generally it's done to diffuse and quiet OOC, rather than punish a particular player. Mel's pointing that out and threatening the rest of OOC seems to have done the trick.

Instead of responding with something polite such as, "Gee, I guess I did go over the top there. Sorry about that guys." - which most likely would have seen you unmuted, you become more abusive and bring out those words I love to hear so much - "Admin abuse".

This is possibly one of the most petty instances I've ever seen someone get accused of this for.

Quite hilarious and adorable? Tell me, do you feel in charge when you try to downplay admin abuse complaints/criticism? To answer your question, no, this is not because I was muted from OOC. You clearly didn't read the thread properly, which will be further attributed to in my next reply.

There were two or three admins at the end of the round.

They could have been coming back from breakfast/lunch/dinner, or visiting the toilet, or visiting bermuda after taking a short holiday there. I'm not sure why it matters?

Nomzy was saying that he's pretty sure I'M not coming back, to which I replied "coming back from what?"

You want the ban justified?

"go fuck yourself you admin abusing piece of shit?"

That's it justified there.

This community allows and expects admins to ban people who abuse them as such. Players with such complete lack of self control, civility, and perspective, are not welcome here.

Oh, forgive me for lashing out at somebody who replied to me saying

Question from-Hosting ProviderMelandor0: Deal with it, or piss off.
and then
Question from-Hosting ProviderMelandor0: Hah. No.

Yeah exactly, he abused ME. Did you see me crying about it and banning somebody for it? No. I didn't.

How many times do I need to refute you people's arguments because of personal incredulity?

it is a bad idea to piss off the person that CONTROLS the server. Not just moderates it, but pays for it out of their own money. I can see why you were banned.

Yeah, I know, but I didn't realize he was the hosting provider at the time. As I said on my unban appeal, I hoped that my complaint wouldn't go ignored/taken with a grain of salt. But, it did.

I hope you realize that him owning the server doesn't justify his acts. Just as I realize I was in the wrong aswell.