Spacemanspark's characters

-Changed my electrician's character name. Don't really know if they'll be used anymore, but they're still there.

-Updated Kei's record to reflect on him a bit more. :^)

• 2 weeks later...

Kei is a pretty kitty.

I remember when he was a cultist, and we didn't have time to deconvert or the means, so I dragged him all the way to the autodrobe and dressed him up as a maid and paraded him around the shuttle calling him a pretty kitty and giving him pets.

It was a good day.

• stunbaton 1

Oh ya, I remember that.

I heavily injured at least half the security team before some vox with a fucking hatchet managed to break my arm and knock me down.

Oh ya, I remember that.

I heavily injured at least half the security team before some vox with a fucking hatchet managed to break my arm and knock me down.

Ow.

[spoiler2]I guess in this case the bird got the cat. Huehuehue shitty jokes for all amirite[/spoiler2]

• stunbaton 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Current list of characters that I have records for:

-Kei' Shen

-Spark

-Matthew Crysten

-Nick Crysten

-Maxwell Olphert

-Jane Doe

-PIKACHU

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Jane Doe

Race: Human

Blood Type: 0-

General Occupational Role(s): Civilian/ shaft miner

Biography: Jane Doe is a human from some place or another. They were picked up by NanoTrasen for the purpose of observation on the NSS Cyberiad. However, they proved efficient when placed in the mining environment.

Pink Drill Hair.

Qualifications: Mining.

Employment Records: Capable of Mining quite efficiently. Has a rather funny accent, can be difficult to understand at times.

Security Records: Tends to cause trouble.

Medical Records: N/A... strange obsession with hair.

Personnel Photo:

XOJDEaj.png

Commendations:

Reprimands:

I refuse to believe you didn't name a quirky girl with pink drills for a hairstyle Misha. Even if you didn't know the reference until just now when I made it.

I don't know the reference, but that sounds hilarious.

Me and a personal friend actually created that character while I was showing him the basics of the game. Came across the hairstyle and color by pressing 'randomize' and we both couldn't stop laughing.

• clown 1

There's a character from Katawa Shoujo with that exact hairstyle and is a total spaz all the time, in fact, in order to see her act normal, you have to intentionally get a bad ending. I gathered that Jane Doe was rather quirky so I thought it might fit?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

-Updated just about everyone's character records.

When I get more time, I'll actually go back and give them proper biographies, explaining them in detail

• 2 months later...

-Updated Kei's record.

-Updated Maxwell's record.

-Updated Spark's record.

-Raised the ages of Kei, Nick, Matthew, and Jane. Why I really ever thought 18 was a suitable age for all of them is beyond me.

• 2 months later...

-Updated Matthew Crysten's records ever so slightly.

-Updated Spark's records ever so slightly.

-NULL

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use