How to give ghosts REAL bodies

Jazz

1.) Get a humanized monkey/any species you like

Spoiler

Go to genetics and ask for either a clean S.E. or a block injector for block 55. If your the RD, just barge in and grab one yourself (transfer buffers -> block injector - > block 55). Make sure the first digit in block 55 is less than 8. Then just inject a monkey gotten from xenobiology since presumably your a scientist. Doesn't matter though, just get a catatonic animal of any kind.

2.) Get a Robotic Brain and Cyborg Torso

Spoiler

Protolathe for robotic brain and exosuit fabricator for the cyborg torso.

3.) Press z (use) on the robotic brain twice to start searching for sentience. Leave it on the ground for ghosts.
4.) Do some FAT surgery (while the brain is searching for sentience)

• Target head -> Organ Manipulation -> Scalepel -> Hemostat -> Retractro -> Circular Saw -> Retractor -> Hemostat -> Select brain -> Cautery + Scalpel to skip the rest of the steps.
  • Target chest -> Limb Augmention -> Scalpel -> Hemostat -> Retractor -> Cyborg Torso.
  • Target head -> Plastic Surgery -> Scalpel -> Retractor -> Scalpel & pick bogus name -> Cautery.
  • Target chest -> Internel Component Manipulation -> Screwdriver -> Crowbar -> Robotic Brain (sentient) -> Crowbar.

5.) Defibrillate the now sentient body

Spoiler

Usually medbay will have some in the chemistry fridge, but if they don't yikes. I'm not gonna go in detail how to get it  yourself, guide to chemistry has a little tidbit on it for starters.

6.) Get them clothes (they can't put it on themselves) and tell the HoP to give them a PDA & ID.

This process can be done as many times as you want to bring back as many ghosts as you want, including observers or even previously revived ghosts who died again. And as Fox mentioned, they are still bound to you.

Method 2

1.) Get a golem shell

Spoiler

Get Adamantine slimes and inject a slime core with plasma. Use the metal in your hands to create a shell, then take 1 metal extract, inject it with plasma, and click on the golem shell with the metal you get.

3.) Get stable mutagen bound to a person's DNA. Cannot be a monkey.

Spoiler

You need a real, sentient crew member's blood mixed with stable mutagen in pill form. The easiest way to achieve this is by making a full beaker of stable mutagen, making an assload of 5u pills, and using a dropper and a buffer beaker to inject 1u of the target blood directly into the pill (set dropper to 1 unit, draw from 15u blood sample in a bottle, transfer that 1 unit to an empty buffer beaker and click on that with a syringe, then press z (use) on the syringe to switch it to inject mode to then inject the 1u of blood into 5u stable mutagen pill).

4.) Give your new golem the stable mutagen pill and get a PDA/ID.

Method 3

Same as method 2 but instead of using stable mutagen pills, give the golem a pill with 1u of advanced mutation toxin (plasma injected into black slime core ground up in a grinder) and then after they're turned into a slime hit em with a frost oil pill 1u (plasma in blue slime extract, ground up). Credit to @Jountax for the advanced mutation revelation. This is the only way to become a slime btw.

Edited by Jazz

My original post I thought this was a proposed addition. I didn't realize it was already a possibility to do within the game.

That being said, I may actually attempt to create this abomination though I doubt I'll manage to get more than one or two interested in being one just for the silliness factor of being part man, part machine, and completely susceptible to EMPs for death.

Edited by Sihsse Zsak
Senility

3 hours ago, Calecute said:

Do they still say "I LIVE AGAIN"?

No

Also, with the new crit update, if you don't keep the corpse (since you remove the brain in the process) healthy it gets bad fast.

a project I once attempted and nearly completed on two separate occasions was basically this, but with two more steps.

7.) Apply advanced mutagen from a black slime, then frost oil when they become a slime person.

8.) Transplant slime core into new human body.

You now have a fully organic human made wholecloth.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2019 at 9:45 PM, Jountax said:

a project I once attempted and nearly completed on two separate occasions was basically this, but with two more steps.

7.) Apply advanced mutagen from a black slime, then frost oil when they become a slime person.

8.) Transplant slime core into new human body.

You now have a fully organic human made wholecloth.

Wow didn't know you could cancel the slime person virus before it transforms you into a regular slime. 

Edited by Jazz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use