M.O.T.H.E.R greetings

x31stOverlord

Greetings. The station A.I. unit known as M.O.T.H.E.R (or; mom, dumbass ai, DOOR, open this!, AI IS MALF, STATE LAWS etc.) bids you all welcome to the N.S.S Cyberiad. Please set your suit sensors to maximum and have a safe day. Death is bad. Do not die.

Hello. Whilst I've been around on the server for a considerable amount of time I wanted to post this here to say hello. I am x31stOverlord I typically play as AI although I also play as OSI-448 around and about. For those that recognise my ckey I am a moderator for Colonial Marines and spend a lot of time on that server, however the first server I ever clicked on when I first started playing last August was Paradise and I always come back to play a few more chilled rounds (that end on a not so chill note most of the time). Anyway. 

Hi.

6 hours ago, x31stOverlord said:

Greetings. The station A.I. unit known as M.O.T.H.E.R (or; mom, dumbass ai, DOOR, open this!, AI IS MALF, STATE LAWS etc.) bids you all welcome to the N.S.S Cyberiad. Please set your suit sensors to maximum and have a safe day. Death is bad. Do not die.

Hello. Whilst I've been around on the server for a considerable amount of time I wanted to post this here to say hello. I am x31stOverlord I typically play as AI although I also play as OSI-448 around and about. For those that recognise my ckey I am a moderator for Colonial Marines and spend a lot of time on that server, however the first server I ever clicked on when I first started playing last August was Paradise and I always come back to play a few more chilled rounds (that end on a not so chill note most of the time). Anyway. 

Hi.

How hard, to wise, is marines 

2 minutes ago, Trubus said:

Oh my phone auto corrected. How hard, RP wise, was marines.

We enforce a Med-RP setting, but beyond that we aren't going to force high-RP. Most marines aren't too fussed and rarely speak and just go around killing Xenos. Corporate Liaison is the role that is more RP focused.

28 minutes ago, x31stOverlord said:

We enforce a Med-RP setting, but beyond that we aren't going to force high-RP. Most marines aren't too fussed and rarely speak and just go around killing Xenos. Corporate Liaison is the role that is more RP focused.

That's too bad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use