"The crew are racist biggots, I need a SolGov rep to sue all those responsible"

So this is a story of my first rounds of being a nonhuman, this was yesterday. I was a hydrophonicist doing botany things when I needed saltpeter. I went to chemestry which were always ready to hand me unstable mutagen and asked for some saltpeter. Unbenonced to me I got more mutagen. I put in 30 units into my beutiful first batch of mutagen producing shrooms when I put in mutagen. This ruined my batch. I went to the CMO to complain that their chemists were utterly incompetant when she called me by my first name. This was a grave insult and I swore on my life I would murder her family and demanded a apology. She called me by my first name on comms. I was outraged, how could she be this much of a racist biggot. I told her that where I came from we lashed people who did that on a cross and beat they limbs into a dark mangled mess and forced their family to watch. I threw a couple punches and headed off the the IAA. Little did I know she used racist statements on com when addressing my situation. I told them I was going to sue NT unless I got monetary compensation and that I needed a SolGov rep. No. I wrote a letter and tried to get someone to fax it to NT. I was imprisoned by the biggots and warned. I went to the iaas office and a new iaa was there i asked her to send the letter when she started pushing me. I clawed back to defend myself when the biggot shitcurity arrested my and briged my for 30 mins. The biggots were arresting another unathi 4noraisin at the time.

• clown 1

On my end all I knew is you were brought to the brig for assault charges. Twice.

First time I let you off with a warning. Second arrest you tried escaping, stole a tazer, and used it against security. 30 was gentle because I was too busy to add up the exact max charges. I could have practically given you perma for that.

...and the round had just come to an end so you didn't even have to serve the 30.

So in review. First offense given a warning. Second offense a lenient sentence. Shitcurity indeed.

If this is just a narrative I apologize for my overly serious response. Was fun for me regardless.

Edited by ZN23X
  • stunbaton 1

I was going to say something but...I have nothing nice to say.

So I'll say this;

Stop using lore to be a massive jackass IC.

^ Actually nicer than anything else I was thinking.

• Salt 1

20 minutes ago, Mitchs98 said:

So I'll say this;

But I like being me IC-ly

• explodyparrot 1

1 minute ago, Trubus said:

But I like being me IC-ly

I didn't mean you, I meant the dude that posted the thread. Going utterly batshit for people using his name and running around being a tard the entire round due to it.

I like your character a lot actually xD

• toolbox 1

1 minute ago, Mitchs98 said:

I didn't mean you, I meant the dude that posted the thread. Going utterly batshit for people using his name and running around being a tard the entire round due to it.

I like your character a lot actually xD

Aha, another fan. *Flexes*

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

On my end all I knew is you were brought to the brig for assault charges. Twice.

First time I let you off with a warning. Second arrest you tried escaping, stole a tazer, and used it against security. 30 was gentle because I was too busy to add up the exact max charges. I could have practically given you perma for that.

...and the round had just come to an end so you didn't even have to serve the 30.

So in review. First offense given a warning. Second offense a lenient sentence. Shitcurity indeed.

If this is just a narrative I apologize for my overly serious response. Was fun for me regardless.

It was a narrative. But I will respond seriosly because you responded seriosly. The arrest was illigitamate in the first place. I simply wanted to fax nt when she pushed my arround. I just wanted to defend myself which led to my arrest. I knew that it was illigitamate so i just walked off when i was chased. I tazed you to lose you and threw it at you and left. But yea. The post was made to poke fun at everything.

53 minutes ago, Mitchs98 said:

So I'll say this;

"Biggot, us unathi will lash you to the cross, stupid racist making fun of our history" -Hrsu Uasle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use