greetings!

garlico

uh...hello! Name's Garlic (or at least that's what I go by online). Just thought I'd make an intro post here too ^u^

I'm super new to this type of stuff (the style of game, not roleplaying) but I'm really interested in getting into it! even though I'm a bit of a slow learner

• Like 1

Hello and welcome!! Make sure to join our Discord server, it's the best way to become the part of our community - and you can always ask your question on #helpchat.

What job did you choose to play first?

11 minutes ago, Miraviel said:

Hello and welcome!! Make sure to join our Discord server, it's the best way to become the part of our community - and you can always ask your question on #helpchat.

What job did you choose to play first?

oh, I have joined the Discord server

I tried assistant for my first round. I plan to try chef later when I get the hang of things

2 hours ago, garlico said:

oh, I have joined the Discord server

I tried assistant for my first round. I plan to try chef later when I get the hang of things

Oh great! I hope you'll get active botanists for it, otherwise Chef can be really dull.

I recommend playing Cargo Technician too to get used to the controls while actually having a job. (Just pray it won't be a nuke ops round...)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use