Biography - Henk de Fries

farie82

General Information

First Name: Henk
Last Name: De Fries
Orientation: Heterosexual
Nicknames/Alias: Henk
Picture(My booze fed friend has made something, yes he likes anime)
HenkDeFries.thumb.jpg.95dd80699840d0a99db78746fe4121b0.jpg

Age/D.O.B: 21 years old, born in 16.04.2541

Place Of Birth: Former Netherlands, Earth, Sol

Species: Human

Blood Type: A-

Alignment:
Chaotic good, lawful Good. Depends on the role he has this shift, and if he's implanted or not.

Affiliation
Nanotrasen/Trans-Solar Federation

Religious Beliefs:
He believes in almost anything since he's seen almost anything. He also has had contact with ghosts. More than once.

Childhood:
Poor family, was lucky to have had education.

Adulthood:
Doing odd jobs on space ships, janitorial work. Crate pusher.

Detailed Information

Appearance:
He's a slim tall man, around 1.93 meters tall. He has brown eyes and brown hair. He doesn't really seem to care about his clothing style or his hair style, it's not to messy though.

Character Voice:
A low pitched voice, not much exitement when working but he gets going once he's with friends or had some drinks.

Personality:
Henk always tries to help everybody that needs help. He is patient but he will lose it when people work again'st him or bring others in danger.
He will stay loyal to those who help him and he sees those people as his friends.
He might seem a bit straight to the point, this might have something to do with his heritage. Being dutch does that to you.
Henk will always do his work when he's given a job, since others rely on him or he can help others with doing the job. He also respects others who do the same.

Medical Record:
He has problems with memory loss since he was working as an internal affairs officer on the NSS Cyberiad. He sometimes remembers parts of this shift.

Character Biography

Family:
(Mother) Ann de Fries - Unknown
(Father) Kees de Fries - Unknown
(Little brother) Jan de Fries - Unknown
(Fake father) Unknown - Unknown

Background:
Henk was born in poverty, through luck and "intelligence" he finished an education. He left his family with a small fortune he earned after having worked after his graduation when he went on a journey to the unknown.

History:
He grew up in a rather poor family, trying to get by. He was blessed to be given the chance to go to the university near him. He loved learning about everything and thus this was like a dream coming true.
Once he grew up and finished his education and build a small fortune for his family he wanted to see more of the known galaxy. He left one day on a space ship heading out of Sol. 
He left his parents and little brother a farewell note and the small fortune he made. He hasn't spoken to them since. He traveled far and wide around space. Until he met a NT Representative whose name he doesn't recall anymore.
He was offered a job on the NSS Cyberiad. He accepted without even asking what job was.

When Henk arrived at the NSS Cyberiad he found out that the job was pushing crates around, a cargo technician.
He wanted something more, he could do something more. He worked hard and made his way to the position of QM, from this position everything happened quickly. From jobs in security to eventually becoming a doctor.
The decision to stop being an officer came when he tried to talk with an armed EOC instead of tasing him. He didn't want to cause any harm so instead he wanted to fix others.
He eventually became the CMO of the NSS Cyberiad, having worked as all available jobs in medbay. After this he tried the security department again, this time as an IAA. Something happened one shift working as an IAA. He can't quite remember what.
He just knows that he has a dad that works as a commando for NT. Once in a while he remembers part of that shift, once he does he remembers that the commando is not his dad.
After the incident he was recruited to become a representative for Nanotrasen, Henk being honored by the offer accepted it without a doubt. Ever since he feels strange about Nanotrasen, since they do horrible things to the crew and all other humanoids. 
But they also keep him and his friends alive and he wants to know the truth about his supposed dad. 

Personal Relationships

Autumn Aggley (Girlfriend) - Autumn, the one that thanked Henk personally everytime he finished his virus. The person patient enough for Henk to finally act. Henk loves Autumn for her kindness and her always cheery mood. He'll do nearly anything to make her happy and in doing so he'll also be happy.
Desmond Summy (Good Friend) - Desmond the lewd slime. A good friend of Henk. Henk can always rely on him and he helped him to get together with Autumn. He's like a brother from another mother.
Gerhard van Lutz (Close Friend/Respected) - Henk is always glad to work together with Gerhard and he will always help him, no matter what.
Shina Hoonkins (Good Friend) - A good person, always helping others. Will sometimes even forget to take care of herself before helping others.
Snow (Good Friend) - Met him in medbay one shift, underwent a brain surgery changing the brains of Henk and Snow. Ever since Henk is always glad to see Snow around.
E.L.O. (Respected) - E.L.O. helped Henk in medbay, she always works hard and this is what Henk respects about her. He's always glad to work with her or below her.
Zsi (Good Friend) - Just a good guy in general, always helps others around him. And he can appreciate a bit of fuckery. Remember to fill the biomass Zsi.
Alissa Bennett (Good Friend/Protective) - "She always gets into trouble. But she always has something interesting each shift. She asked me to help her and I'll do the best I can to do just that."
(More will come, I'm bad with names)

Faction Relations

Nanotrasen (Dislike) - "They made me who I am, but they abuse all creatures for their gain. I need them though... I want to know the truth."
Syndicate (Hate) - "Bunch of assholes who go around killing the crew, not sure if NT is any better though."
Trans-Solar Federation (Dislike) - "They keep the peace... kinda. But they don't look out for the ones who have it the worst."

Other Information
Henk always tries to help others, even though this might mean that he would get hurt or worse. 
He was not religious but once he was stationed long enough on the NSS Cyberiad he believes almost anything, having seen almost anything.
Might make stupid decisions if he is pressured. He will also never hurt others directly if he can help it. Unless he or his friends is threatened directly.

Edited by farie82
Added some nerds
  • Like 4

Eh can't seem to edit the post but I got a picture now. The booze fed maniac has produced something.

HenkDeFries.thumb.jpg.8addd589347c9face91a2089d0bb01e8.jpg

No need to ask, he likes anime.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, farie82 said:

Eh can't seem to edit

You should be able to do so, above signature ((that yo udo not have)), next to quote option

Spoiler

12333.thumb.png.f203c0598e8d7249bd5709ddfb39bcb9.png

Also I belive you missed "Affiliation:" part.

Also noice picture, you made this?

Nice to see you here Henk and I think it's hilarious that your friend included your “Cold“ virus in that picture.

I will never forget that shift....it was horrible...

• Like 1

@BottomQuark I can only see Quote now, there was an edit button before but now it's gone. Also a friend made it for me on the promise of booze. Always works.

@Normalyman Yep, I won't forget it either. So many dead or dying in their own puke. It was aweso- I mean horrible.

• Like 1

The reason you cant edit is due to your forum rank

Necaladun told me ya need to post more posts to rank up

Ranking up to at least member, which is ten posts, allows you to edit posts you made

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use