Fix the wire in dorms

Calecute

Reconnect barber shop, brig maint, and security escape pod to the electrical network by putting 2 wires in dorms.

It's been some days that I noticed that every shift barber shop get power alarms, and it is always caused by the lack of wire under the blue laser tag locker in dorms. I started to think it was a map problem, downloaded the code and ran a private server and it is indeed a map problem. I see no reason for the engs having to rewire this every shift, so I assume it's just an mistake that came with some mapping changes. I assume it should be easy to fix, unfortunately I have zero experience with ss13 mapping.

Spoiler

5a43cf3d252f6_Wireindorms.png.3ce2694b78deb3bdbfbbafcde3b8009a.png

5a43cf557400e_Wireindorms2.png.8a4592f7a990d75ba763c6af8f8004a4.png

• Thanks 1

Nice to know it'll be fixed without me complaing about it in github. Should have realized it was a Christmas problem, as it started after the Christmas map update. Thanks for the info everyone. I'll post future bugs into github.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use