Best headgear while on patrol

SomeGuy9283

@SomeGuy9283 you're dodging the fashion police taking you to perma, since the civilian black beret looks nice. 

The corporate cap is the best option though, there you're still wrong.

But in the end, we should be glad we do not have the old beret sprites still.

Edited by saywat_the_15th
Grammer

I fucking love the blueshield's beret and I will steal it at any opportunity. When that's not availiable, security beret of course.

Only the unclean wear helmets. Style is important.

Edited by Hylocereus

Paper hats, traffic cones, cardboard cyborg masks and other salvaged maint gear instantly broadcasts that you're a source of trouble, and therefore are pretty effective: Pranksters will assume you're shitty but also unpredictable, and it's pretty much a constant reminder of "calm down, it's just a game". Personally, I find wearing the security helmet is also a continuous reminder to be upstanding and courteous to other crew - the crew don't owe anything to lowly officers, and the helmet serves as a gentle reminder of that whenever I play a standard officer.

As HoS, I try to stay in the HoS's beret whenever possible - style is important, but I find it just looks vain if someone is giving up free armour in favour of appearances. It's the same argument for why I think anyone riding a bicycle without a helmet is a nominee for the Darwin Award.

I agree with fashion being more important than protection...so my headgear is my messy ponytail and bangs.

*flips her hair*

HOS, Warden, or Pilot beret respectively if I'm in the mood. Red bandana as brig doc.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

protection wise, the helmet

but most of the times it's fugly, some people can rock it though

and we all know this game is about fashion. gotta look stylish when murdering.

I usually role with black corporate security cap on my plant man and a flatcap on Sly.

I would change from Tan Cowboy hat to Black cowboy hat because color and fanciful.

While wearing red bandana as the mask to make me look even more robust and outlaw-like.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use