Introduction, yay!

Nineballbaka

Hello. I have been playing the game and in this server for at least four months, I guess. I haven't introduced myself in the forum yet. So here I am. I'm most experienced in roles from cargo, science, service and chemist, geneticist, virologist, AI and HoP. I'm not very robust, so I can't play security. The character I most play with is Misaka Canoguen. He's based on my bf, I tried to make him play the game, but he doesn't like games that are hard to learn... I'm from Brazil, by the way. I don't know what more I could say.

• Like 3

Hiya and welcome to the forums!!!

Enjoy your stay, make some posts, like some posts.

And if you having already, you can always join us on the Discord. Where we chat about stuff and things, and hurtle over salt piles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Hiya and welcome to the forums!!!

Enjoy your stay, make some posts, like some posts.

And if you having already, you can always join us on the Discord. Where we chat about stuff and things, and hurtle over salt piles. 

Congrats on your 100th like. :3 I can't help it I get 10 a day xD

• Like 1

RUN RUN RUN RUN, RUN RUN RUN AWAAYYYY OOOHHH OOOHH AYEYEYAH YAAH

Oh wait, Spark got you already. Well, welcome to the forums bud. Don't worry if you're not very robust yet, it comes naturally. Or, you can read Birdtalon's How to Loose Friends and Infuriate People. Aside from that, I suggest joining the discord server for server updates and getting in touch with the community.

Enjoy your stay nerd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use