Forum Feedback

Regen

Now that we've had the new forum for a while, I'd like to get everyones feedback on it.

Is there anything that you are missing? 

What do you like?

What don't you like?

Give us feedback here, so we can see about correcting any mistakes, and so we know where we did good, so we can continue doing good.

2 minutes ago, Rurik said:

I like the clown that flies around from time to time

Confused the HELL out of my at first tho. It be typing n think my eyes were playing tricks on me seeing something zing by the border.

Nerf ZN23X, they're amassing too much karma.

Also I still need my precious wiki contributor tag you butte. <3

The change not to double line on hitting enter is also massively appreciated, that was a much needed change.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shadeykins said:

Nerf ZN23X, they're amassing too much karma.

Also I still need my precious wiki contributor tag you butte. <3

The change not to double line on hitting enter is also massively appreciated, that was a much needed change.

You mean the "new paragraph on enter" is a good thing, yes?

I wasn't sure if it was something we wanted, it did break formatting on some old posts, but overal I think it helps people format their text better. You can also do shift+enter to get a linebreak

On 2017-04-08 at 6:08 AM, Regen said:

You mean the "new paragraph on enter" is a good thing, yes?

I wasn't sure if it was something we wanted, it did break formatting on some old posts, but overal I think it helps people format their text better. You can also do shift+enter to get a linebreak

Well, double line spacing is just the default.

You can't actually type in the in-between now.

It used to produce this where my paragraphs would be

Broken up like this because there was

no double line spacing but double return breaks on hitting return.

Or maybe that didn't change and I'm just slowly going crazy.

Here's a suggestion, bump code discussion out of being a sub-sub forum and into a proper listing.

It will likely see more use.

Edited by Shadeykins

33 minutes ago, Birdtalon said:

Can we allow users to delete their own posts for a short time after posting them as this forum seems to get a lot of double posts probably by mistake.

I've added the ability for members to hide their own content, this means that normal people won't be able to see it, but staff will.

I do have one thing to complain about. In a lot of the text boxes such as the quotes and to a lesser extent the search bar, its a grey text on dark grey background and at least for me, its very hard to read. 

3 hours ago, shazbot194 said:

I do have one thing to complain about. In a lot of the text boxes such as the quotes and to a lesser extent the search bar, its a grey text on dark grey background and at least for me, its very hard to read. 

This is how making a quote in the quick-poster looks like for me. Impossible to read.

post.png

• Like 1

I don't mind the forums so far but i did notice that we don't seem to have the ability to be anonymously logged in anymore. Either that or I just haven't found where that option is.

Edited by FoS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use