Energy guns with magazines

shazbot194

So while I was thinking about other possible ERTs, like a russian one, I was thinking what would be better then just the mosin nagant or other generic weapons for them. I had the idea they might use re-loadable energy guns. After a little bit of coding, combining elements of ballistic and energy weapon code, I present you my first three prototypes.

jCpZ5aI.png

Currently, they all use special energy cells. Since I did this in my spare time, they still count as energy cells, so they can be charged at cell chargers and not weapon chargers. They can also be used in anything that can use a cell, such as an APC or borg. While this could introduce some imbalance, it does work well for the mining version. They are also not interchanable, so a lasgun cell will not fit in the mining gun.

The Ak style rifle is a multi use military firearm. Meant to be on a level similer to the pulse rifle. It has 4 modes as of now, normal laser, taser, disable, and hard-light. The hard-light bullet acts like a normal bullet, by using holo-projectors, much like a guardian. It does less damage then a normal laser and some stamina as it disapates a lot of energy on impact, but is mostly meant to be used as a window breaker.

The lasgun is just a laser gun with the removable magazine. It has no modes other then lethal.

The mining version has a faster rate of fire then a normal mining gun and does slightly more damage then a stock one, but function similer as it can mine and does more damage in a vacume. It however has very a limited ammo pool only being able to shoot 10 shots before needs to be reloaded.

While these are meant to be samples of reloaded energy guns, stats can be charnged and modes removed or added, please tell me your thoughts on the idea of reloaded energy weapons

mmmm, here a easy path for miner's mining gun, Path a it use a cell pack to recharges, but dose more or less 90% less damage or path b limited cell ammo and it dose round more or less 50% more damage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use