Custom auto-injectors

bidiguilo

My Suggestion

When you make a chem, you can make pills, patches ect. with it, right?

Well, i've always liked to make anti-crit pills... but.

There's something i always wanted to do. That many people wanted to do.

Custom auto-injectors. Yes... The custom injector...

Well, the custom injector could be like this:

*1 time use, then needs to be trashed

*15 units max

*Cannot be grinded

*Able to store on that chem store (forgot the name)

And so on.

Would be AMAZING to see in-game. Everyone would certainly like it.

I hope you add it to the game. Thank you.

(I know it's not easy, but it would be nice to see ingame)

Giving everyone with chemistry/science access free unlimited sleepy pens isn't a good idea.

This.

Not to mention it would make medical even easier. I have no doubt a "perfect" mix would be created relatively shortly, and anyone who didn't make this and stick it in autoinjectors to be distributed would be immediately flamed.

In short, what da dman said, Yes in short people will find the "perfect" mix for them and thats it, then they do not have to make nothing less and player that are new that cant make it will flaged and will be fire for not making it or treated as a lesser.

Giving everyone with chemistry/science access free unlimited sleepy pens isn't a good idea.

Also this.

There's no real reason to make auto-injectors with anything other then epinephrine.

Considering that this is essentially a hypospray, I feel as if it will take away the intention for the CMO's one to be a special item. Instant application items are generally very powerful, and allowing them to contain not so friendly reagents such as sarin does not sound all too positive to me.

If this is really a problem then you have to remove the injectors from genetics, because the could give you genetic failures, turn you into a monkey ... ( and give them a genetic resequencer machine for research and manipulation, instead of a syringe)

For sarin you also need access to chemistry, too- It is not like every greytider can inject you with a sarin syringe.

They allways need access to chemsitry to use this (maybe the can inject fuel but thats all)

If this is really a problem then you have to remove the injectors from genetics, because the could give you genetic failures, turn you into a monkey ... ( and give them a genetic resequencer machine for research and manipulation, instead of a syringe)

For sarin you also need access to chemistry, too- It is not like every greytider can inject you with a sarin syringe.

They allways need access to chemsitry to use this (maybe the can inject fuel but thats all)

Genetic injectors are not instant application injections.

The issue is not the ability to inject people, it's that autoinjectors are instantly applied. You click, and it works. There is no fighting it off. It is a mini hypospray, like the CMO has, only full of epinephrine instead of Omnizine.

And anyone who has access to or needs more autoinjectors, is already in a position to have fairly easy access to Medical Chemistry or Science Chemistry, or they just buy an emag and walk into those places or an agent ID and steal the access, etc.

Chems are already the single most powerful things on the station. From "Hellmixes" that can bring a character from 100% to dead in about 5-10 seconds, to Healmixes that do everything but mend broken bones. Instant application of those chems is a -powerful- feature, when you can also dictate what is inside of those injectors, one click and getting a shot of perfluro leaves you entirely mute. Means 1 click and a traitor has effectively taken off your radio instantly, long enough at least to either kill you, or click a second time with his sleepy pen/self-made sleepy pen autoinjector full of neurotoxin.

It's really just not a good idea.

People forget that it used to be this way. You could just take an epi-injector and syringe out the contents. It was basically everyone having sleepypens and instant win injectors. There's a reason it was removed.

People forget that it used to be this way. You could just take an epi-injector and syringe out the contents. It was basically everyone having sleepypens and instant win injectors. There's a reason it was removed.

I'd be even worse, now; back then, medipens were only 5 units; now they're 10.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use