How to properly revenge on shitcurity

uliks

I see civilians do that often every round, some ideas seam to drastic for me, and i am never really sure what is all this shit about. What is going on? How much harmful can we be?

what I have notice.

ex: person get in brig, and because it is legal to escape from prison, you can go now full rampage killing to get out, and I saw that. Yes it is hard, but still legal.

Edited by Guest

I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this thread is, but I've noticed you made a very wrong assumption here.

Killing people as a non-antagonist is 99% of the time against our rules. This applies doubly so when you get yourself arrested. Breaking out of the brig is most definitely NOT an excuse to murder people.

As a general rule of thumb, any revenge that you wish to perform on security should be a lighthearted one that the other players will most likely enjoy. I realize there's a rather large amount of antagonism In-Character, but at the end of the day this is just a video game and doing things that skirt the rules just so you can have "revenge" for a five minute vandalism sentence just isn't the way to go if they result in the other side not enjoying the game itself.

If you have to ask yourself "is this the way to go?", it most likely isn't.

Security is not always fair and i want you to face it. They don't follow law timer and sometimes they do whatever shit they like, like i had ended up in perma for burning monkey. Security should be lot bigger department, witch will have staff who will observe details. We need more jobs in there

I wanted to make tread that will stop all crap happening.

What we got so far, but still not working well.

1.The staff in power like representative who will be always there to observe details.

2.IAA who will be able to observe crime activity and help representative or CC to tell what is going on.

3.Brig psychiatry who will talk to prisoners (maybe silly suggestion but is still social what is need, and beather then doing nothing in medbey)

We need things going perfectly here to stop injustice.

Edit: Sorry i planed this to be in discussions.

Security is not always fair and i want you to face it. They don't follow law timer and sometimes they do whatever shit they like, like i had ended up in perma for burning monkey. Security should be lot bigger department, witch will have staff who will observe details. We need more jobs in there

I wanted to make tread that will stop all crap happening.

What we got so far, but still not working well.

1.The staff in power like representative who will be always there to observe details.

2.IAA who will be able to observe crime activity and help representative or CC to tell what is going on.

3.Brig psychiatry who will talk to prisoners (maybe silly suggestion but is still social what is need, and beather then doing nothing in medbey)

We need things going perfectly here to stop injustice.

Edit: Sorry i planed this to be in discussions.

Here's how you make it stop happening.

When security clearly does something obscene (like permaing someone for lighting Pun Pun on fire), you ahelp it.

The people responsible (if it's seriously that bad) will usually get job banned.

I can not agree with that, this things happens alot, it is like you sad, " if you if can not find solutions, just use hacks ", it is makeing this game look like so shit and unbalanced and disgusting. **** this, when i have to call community support to fix my role play problems, it is so obvious that this game have such a huge holes in it, that you don't see.

I can not agree with that, this things happens alot, it is like you sad, " if you if can not find solutions, just use hacks ", it is makeing this game look like so shit and unbalanced and disgusting. **** this, when i have to call community support to fix my role play problems, it is so obvious that this game have such a huge holes in it, that you don't see.

Ahelping is not "just use hacks", I don't even know how you can possibly conflate those things.

That's informing an admin that someone is violating the rules, which in the case of permaing for lighting Pun Pun on fire clearly is.

If the game is "shit and unbalanced and disgusting" you're always free to play other games. Nobody is forcing you to play SS13.

If you're being shat on it's usually best just to be bitchy in dchat or on the radio since actually retaliating will get you bwoinked and if they were really in the wrong they're gonna get banned anyway.

If you actually have a desire for vengeance though petty things work well, filling up the sec lobby with vending machines for instance.

Ahelping is not "just use hacks", I don't even know how you can possibly conflate those things.

That's informing an admin that someone is violating the rules, which in the case of permaing for lighting Pun Pun on fire clearly is.

If the game is "shit and unbalanced and disgusting" you're always free to play other games. Nobody is forcing you to play SS13.

Because, you don't give a **** about details

Security forces are one of the hardest to properly implement aspects of the game. They wield a massive amount of power, being trusted not to be antags by pretty much everyone, handed a large amount of weaponry and pretty much allowed to do anything they want to the crew, as there really isn't much that can stop them.

In order to make the game more pleasurable for everyone (just like with borg laws and a few other heavily enforced rules) there NEEDS to be accountability for security players on our server. Adminhelping when you see shitsec is not using hacks, it's doing the community a service.

If we let security players run around freely, disobeying the server rules, Space Law and SOP, we'd have an unenjoyable CoD-like shitstorm that nobody would bother playing after a few rounds.

Please, if not for your own sake, ahelp for the sake of the community.

Thats exactly the reason why I stopped playing officer and some other skilled people too. It does not matter how hard you work. People will always hate you due to one bad apple in the team and they will make your life hell. Just because they can.

And regarding "being able to shoot sec when escaping" - it would only make the thing worse for people because security will just shoot to kill everyone who present any real threat. And will be completely right.