Port goonstation nuke ops

improvedname

As we all know our nuke opratives loves to murderbone and then go off the main objective getting the nuke disk

What if we ported the nuke ops mechanics from goon where you get appointed a area and have to place the nuke its armed and the crew gets 8 minutes trying to disarm the nuke like a gang dominator

So the nuke ops have to protect the nuke while the crew tries to destroy it this would eliminate the confusion about what 2 do. Where is disk? My pinpointer?! This would give you a simple objective plant the nuke and protect it untill it blows

Maybe make it so that this is how declaring war works? That way they still have the option to do stealth-ops or gimmick-ops.

War almost always fails, as is.

To be fair, this is because every ops team that declares war is chronically underprepared/doesn't pack crowd control devices or employ crowd control methods (I myself am guilty!).

Removing stealthops, gimmickops, ect as viable alternatives to murderbone ops automatically makes me dislike this idea, honestly.

They can still stealth ops/gimmick ops but sometime they gotta place down the nuke

Maybe make it so that this is how declaring war works? That way they still have the option to do stealth-ops or gimmick-ops.

This is awesome thing it be really cool if war just was this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use