Construction, hooray!

Tinfoiltophat

Currently, you are able to deconstruct and reconstruct most things on the station. However, whether due to an oversight or for some other reason, there are still a few things that can't be deconstructed without brute force, and some that just be deconstructed.

I've begun to compile a list, along with suggestions for HOW to deconstruct them!

Filing Cabinets-

Space Heaters-Screwdriver open a panel, wirecutter some wires, crowbar out a circuit board, weld.

Conveyor Belts-Wrench to pick up, welder to turn into metal.

Firelocks-Screwdriver, opens a panel! Wirecutters cut wires, crowbar out a circuit board, weld into scrap metal.

Chem Machines - Should be made constructable and deconstructable like normal machines, with a circuit board etc.

Credit to Citinited, Skyping, and Dman for helping me remember things that can't be deconstructed! Reply with more things!

How about letting painting closets into different colours with engineering painting tool? You can get any locker without lock that way. Blue O2, EOD, tool, firefighting equipment etc.

Plastic flaps - 4 plastic to create, wrench to disassemble?

Virtual gameboard - should probably be a machine or something

Wall-mounted camera consoles should be a thing too. No idea how that'd be coded though

Plastic flaps - 4 plastic to create, wrench to disassemble?

I would say the method for disassembly should be more difficult than that. Maybe more akin to a wall (2 steps) or r-wall (10 steps). The flaps are able to separate pressurized areas from low-pressure areas without causing atmos problems - the most prevalent case being in the mech bay on the mining outpost.

+1 though I don't know how many coders would be up to scrubbing the git looking for anything an everything to rebuild certain machines.

That being said, being able to make Drink Vendors [both Soda and Booze] as Science would be amazing. Last I checked you can't really move or rebuild those things.

+1 though I don't know how many coders would be up to scrubbing the git looking for anything an everything to rebuild certain machines.

That being said, being able to make Drink Vendors [both Soda and Booze] as Science would be amazing. Last I checked you can't really move or rebuild those things.

I think there are both. I uses a RPED on one got a part list from them. I believe you can get the boards from science but need the supplies from cargo to finish them. To move simply take a wench to them should unbolt them from the floor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use