State of the server since 15-16th of may.

Fhufuu

Can you just Reset it? Turn it off and on again? A lot of people cannot connect to your server.. But they can go on any other server just fine. You guys are the only server I have problems with right now :/ and.. I doubt it'd be Byond's new update cause i think stable became popular because of crashes and that only updated about... before 12th? 13th?

Well.. regardless.. I'd appreciate if you're not already investigating it, to do so please. Thank you for reading, I do not mean to sound mean, I just wish to be able to play like a ton of other people. Have a nice day!

It's an issue with node routes on the way to the host. Trust me, they're working on it.

I figured that they were, but I wanted to sure anyways. Its also just cause yesterday someone said that it was Byond being "fucky". Which... isn't the case. Im not saying names cause after a night of sleep I can't remember if it was a regular member or an admin x .x; so im not pointing fingers aimlessly xD;

And sheesh.. a problem with the node routes? Uh... I wonder how those borked out of place when no update happened...

totes fixed now don't ask how

We forgot to meet our bi-monthly quota of mentor sacrifices and the internet gods got mad

Those who can avoid the purge eventually reach the upper echelons of the administration.

Who once feared the sacrifice to the machine gods, eventually orchestrate it.

Such is as demanded by Cjopaze, ancient god of technology and patron of the barbed wheel.

Do not know if i just bypassed this problem or...

We forgot to meet our bi-monthly quota of mentor sacrifices and the internet gods got mad

...waitwhaat?

Do not know if i just bypassed this problem or...

...waitwhaat?

Don't tell me you didn't know.

They stick our names in a barrel and whoever gets drawn out is sacrificed to the holy Adminium God.

Don't tell me you didn't know.

They stick our names in a barrel and whoever gets drawn out is sacrificed to the holy Adminium God.

It must have been the fine print i skipped... when signing stuff, remember to read everything, kids!

Amm.. so do i need to pack anything when im going to meet this... Meminium God?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use