Make having too many positive genes have a chance to...

NTSAM

...mutate you into a mob as a punishment.

Mobs I have in mind:

Man-dog thing, a skinned corgi with a human head.

Great soft jelly thing, can't suicide or move or see or breathe, it just sits there until it gets killed.

Meatcube, like goon, you just walk around as a cube of meat unable to do much for the round.

Nekomorph, a zombie with cat ears, just another random 'you can't do much now' mob.

...mutate you into a mob as a punishment.

Great soft jelly thing, can't suicide or move or see or breathe, it just sits there until it gets killed.

That "I Have no mouth and I must scream" reference is on point.

We used to have it so each power would make you suffer continuous clone damage, was easily countered with the occasional hop into cyro but after a half dozen or so it became rapidly incapacitating, not that it stopped anyone.

Genetics really needs some sort of bigger downside IMO, one that isn't just "grind and grind and sudden OP'ness", not all that uncommon for super hulks to start running around the 1 hour mark, if we couldn't port goon's system (which is infinitely superior BTW, port it pretty please :P) this'd be nice alternative.

Remember bioshock, guys? Rapture people were a big fans of genetic modifications. And thats ends up very badly for them. Degeneration from too much plasmids and other shit. I think we could make something similar.

what about genetic shitters that just decide to give EVERYONE ALL THE POWERS!?!?

oh dear the terror of all the nekomorphs.

And mining/engineering IPCs having a last stand somewhere on station with all weaponry they could get. Plasma cutters included.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for the Nekomorph

if we added (or going to add) the "saying ~ causes brain damage" thing, make it so that the nekomorph uses ~

adds further insult to injury!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use