Event Page

liran424

Is that page supposed to contain admin-made one time events that happened? I'm pretty sure that's not what the wiki is for, you can put those things in Stories of NSS Cyberiad on the forums, not the sacred Wiki.

That's not really a good way to talk to other people on the forums. It can get you in a lot of trouble, especially if you do it over constructive criticism. If it is already in, it can always be edited, moved or deleted in an extreme case. Also, I agree with Flattest, this should be a forum thing, not a wiki one.

He's making a joke, man. The Admins have a "Man Up" button in-game that you've probably seen them use from time to time. Pretty sure he's just referring to that. :P

Creative criticism is always appreciated. Telling someone to man up and drop their argument isn't quite that.

Either way, I do believe the Paradise Wiki is there to reflect the codebase and lore associated with it and one-time events rarely fit the already-convoluted lore.

We should be focusing on updating the wiki with current and useful information, not adding fluff that will just confuse newcomers.

Just to clear things up, it was a joke and yes I was referring to that.

And it's not fluff it's more like.. novelty lore if you look at it in my perspective. You're right that we should fill the wiki with useful information but a little "fluff" won't hurt anyone. Not to mention that I`m not in charge with regular wiki updating... I just add stuff from time to time.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use