Boost AAC range.

PJB3005

A mech-mounted taser.

I was wrong. I swear, though, that there's a mech-mounted weapon called the AAC, either the laser cannon or the ballistic weapon.

Edited by Guest

A mech-mounted taser.

Well that's just straight up false, the taser is the PBT pacifier.

I'll give you a hint check the circuit imprinter.

For the sake of your suggestion having a hope, you should probably be a bit more informative of what you want changed.

I should've expected nobody to have any idea what it is since fj45 dissapeared.

Atmospheric Automations Console, it's a thing to program atmos you can print at R&D.

I ported it from [somewhere], but due to people crying about it being OP (which it never was) I nerfed it into the ground.

PS did anybody ever use a multitool on a piece of atmos equipment?

I still have no idea what AAC is.

And multitools are a requirement to even use or activate a number of atmospherics items like gas sensors, air injectors, double input vent (which cant be removed after placement for some reason), atmos computers, and more.

I should've expected nobody to have any idea what it is since fj45 dissapeared.

Atmospheric Automations Console, it's a thing to program atmos you can print at R&D.

I ported it from [somewhere], but due to people crying about it being OP (which it never was) I nerfed it into the ground.

PS did anybody ever use a multitool on a piece of atmos equipment?

Actually, I remember this. I didn't know there was a thing you could print at R&D though - I was never informed this was even a thing.

I've used multitools on the atmos tank monitors to connect them up with sensors and input/output vents in the turbine before. Makes it so much easier to track things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use