Make collars functions like death alarms for simple animals

johannhawk

Put collar on Ian/some other corgi/diona nymph/pun pun

when they get killed, the collar goes off over the radio like a death alarm!

removing the collar wont work, the nanomachines are already inside.

EDIT: some nerd in this thread suggested if we could put access on the collars, sweet.

but im not sure if giving Ian full HoP access only for somebody else to steal his collar and use it to gain all access is a good idea, then again, collars dont fit into computers.

Edited by Guest

Actually I was thinking more like using a collar on a simple animal would let you rename them and sort of claim them as pets. Then if someone kills them it could be considered vandalism.

Of course if this functionality is added you better believe someone's going to run around with 50 collars claiming all the monkeys in science or something equally inane.

Not like anyone would care or respond, though.

+1 anyway just so everyone can know the "Ian is dead, rejoice" feel

Actually I was thinking more like using a collar on a simple animal would let you rename them and sort of claim them as pets.

This is already a feature for pets? Not sure for all simple animals though, might be a little silly.

I wouldn't mind some pets from xenobio however. A slime is one thing but the other creatures you get from gold slimes might be nice

Honestly I'd rather prefer ID swiping a collar would allow you upload access to the collar (pick and choose, not everything)

Course, this comes from me wanting to possess Ian or Runtime and run about the station without needing a babysitter to open doors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use