Give Maint Drones Magboots Effect

ProperPants

Maint drones, meant to repair the station, have a hard time fixing breaches caused by disposals bombs and other shenaniganery due to the fact that they get pushed around by the pressure and vacuum. Maint drones could use built-in magboots, just like how EngiBorgs have.

EDIT: Also give them plasteel to be able to make reinforced walls.

Edited by Guest

+1 for sure! I enjoy playing maintenance drones a lot (its like being in engineering without the drama!) but the fact that they slip and slide around due to pressure makes it impossible to deal with some things like hull breaches, ESPECIALLY since you can move over/under most objects in the game and can't pull anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm reviving this because it still hasn't happened and I've encountered situations where this is necessary. It's unnecessarily hard to fix a breach because of the lack of magboots. I also made a small addition to the original post.

EDIT: Wow I didn't realize I only posted this a couple weeks ago. Still. It probably would take 10 minutes to code by someone who knows how.

• 4 weeks later...