NEW RACE! TANGERINES!

Dumbdumn5

Spawned off of a mispronunciation of Tajaran.

btgUDO0.png

tMMINTL.png

Bonuses:

- Immune to Scurvy

- Harvest more fruits.

- Bleed Triple Citrus

- Additional Armor (To bleeding!*)

Debuffs:

- Slow

- Fat

- Increased susceptibility to flame and brute

- Weak to Plant B Gone

- Unable to wear helmets

- Must drink water to stay alive

[spoiler2]Why did I do this. Somebody help me.[/spoiler2]

I would love this but I feel it would be better making them like the old cloning plants in botany but with mutated tangerines. imagine being killed and then waking up as a giant tangerine, the horror! or the greatness if your a weird person.

ether way they need to make it in somehow, even if its a tangerine invasion event.

I would love this but I feel it would be better making them like the old cloning plants in botany but with mutated tangerines. imagine being killed and then waking up as a giant tangerine, the horror! or the greatness if your a weird person.

ether way they need to make it in somehow, even if its a tangerine invasion event.

Not even a joke anymore, this should be a race to parallel Golems. These fuckers can be made by Botany, inhabited by a ghost, and be unleashed on the station. And call them Mangerines instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use