Pseudo's Character Art Nonsense

Pseudo_Unicorn

So uh, trying to get back into drawing and trying out new styles and whatnot, being the shitty art school drop-out that I am, so I figured I'd use a thread to show off some character art, maybe some concept and fan stuff down the line.

Warning: Things'll get disgustingly furry in here.

Anyway, here's my mainstay character, Song Nahas, showing off some exceedingly questionable fashion.

tumblr_o2lb9mywLH1sn1s0lo1_r1_1280.png

Edited by Guest

Neat style! Very distinctive and interesting. Beau looks vaguely like Goofy, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Ha, thanks! I suppose I kinda gave him a huge-ass nose and such. Ah well, he's already a pretty ridiculous character.

Probably the most off putting is the, uh, mouse ears (they extend pretty far) on....I can't tell what that is, I'm sorry (poor Beau).

But the first one is nice, shows some character. I like the style too.

African Wild Dog. They have REALLY stupid ears, though I fear I did go a bit overkill with how far they stick out.

I'm glad you like the style thought! It was something new I thought I'd try.

Very nice; this is pretty much how I pictured both of them.

Probably the most off putting is the, uh, mouse ears (they extend pretty far) on....I can't tell what that is, I'm sorry (poor Beau).

But the first one is nice, shows some character. I like the style too.

Have you seen their ears? They're pretty ridiculous in real life, too =p

wild_dogs-web.jpg

wild-AfricanWildDog-large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, because I'm obsessive, I went back and redid the first two drawings. Have a third, though.

Buster, my bureacratic character I don't play much of, back during his time on Earth. This is probably in some biodome.

tumblr_o2y77xVxTz1sn1s0lo1_r2_540.png

All my characters have just... Terrible fashion sense. ... God, I really need to draw some of my human characters. Maybe a Skrell or Unathi.

All my characters have just... Terrible fashion sense. ...

Wear the striped scarves + a rolled down jumpsuit and put a shirt under that and it's a guaranteed minimum of a 7/10 in the style department.

• 5 months later...

tumblr_oax7arh8BR1sn1s0lo1_1280.png

Oh. I still draw things. Huh. It was 4:30 am when I finished this. I am exhausted and this is sloppy as fuck.

Another picture of Song in his comfy-ass official Nanotrasen merch Ian kigurumi. Sleep doesn't come easy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use