New Wizard Spell - Summon Golem Knight

HereticChurch

I think it'd be cool if Wizards could get a relatively cheap spell that allows them to conjure a Golem similar to the Adamantine Golems that has a random set of medieval armor with nodrop + a weapon & shield, along with a spell to teleport them to the wizard's side. Would be a nice way to see a use for the new Medieval Knight armor we got in recently. Probably would only cost a single point, with the new point system going in soon, so you can purchase an army of 10 golems to massacre the station grab one if you've got a spare point after getting your spells.

I think it'd be cool if Wizards could get a relatively cheap spell that allows them to conjure a Golem similar to the Adamantine Golems that has a random set of medieval armor with nodrop + a weapon & shield, along with a spell to teleport them to the wizard's side. Would be a nice way to see a use for the new Medieval Knight armor we got in recently. Probably would only cost a single point, with the new point system going in soon, so you can purchase an army of 10 golems to massacre the station grab one if you've got a spare point after getting your spells.

Technically if we were to go this route, it would be better to just get the Golem spell from Goon and their beans as well as we share their chemistry.

That... sounds terrifying.

My idea was just using the TG's stone golem race, giving them some medieval themed armor and weaponry, and a little spell so they can keep up with their wizard.

It makes material golems afaik, IE, salt golems. I think you can even make piss golems.

Well....I guess....

Goon Golems are formed from the material that you have to make the golem with, and it obtains the properties of it. You can combine this with Chemistry to make golems that do all sorts of stuff, like a pseudo blobbernaut.

I could still see people using this. The necrostone requires you to kill someone first to get the soldiers. And those guys aren't that great. Proper golem soldiers that get summoned, with a spell to keep up with their wizard, would probably see just as much use as maintaining a trio of skeletons that depend on the robustness of the wizard, if not more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use