"Sleepers" page is hugely outdated, and broken

Jamania

As the title says, the page on sleepers is outdated, possibly not correct for Paradise, and broken. I would update it myself, but, I don't know the Wiki Language all that well, so I'm just posting, to maybe get it updated by someone who might care, or has nothing better to do.

Ah, having done the new sleeper UI code, I took a pass over the page myself, and patched up a couple things:

• Sleeper can still dispense epinephrine when patient is in "heavy crit" mode

• Sleeper's definition of "heavy crit" mode requires the patient to be more injured to activate, the more the sleeper is upgraded

Epinephrine still heals suffocation damage when the patient is critically injured

The sleeper's chemical level bars change color depending on whether the patient is close to an overdose or not, or is currently overdosing

Perhaps, it could use a picture of the current UI, but otherwise it seems otherwise completely up-to-date now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use