Through the eyes of a Changeling

Knightedskull

My interpretation of a changling round :

We have awoken.

Yes, and we were not subtle in the slightest....being caught should be beneath us.

Worry not for we have completed our objective and killed our target.

The face has allowed us access to those dangerous chemicals.

A shame we could not fully absorb him in time.

We like fire. It was fun watching the doctors burn.

They are interrogating The Face now.

Fire lacks finesse. Acid is always better.

We can care less about what they are punishing the face with.

They do not suspect us and we will be undetectable.

Where is the sprayer? We want to burn them all again.

The furry orange one is healing the body while we are being interrogated.

He brings the face a small gift while helping his case.

He knows the face. Extremely dangerous. Say very little.

Quick! Break free and attack!

NO! We will bide our time. We will have an opportunity to sting and switch while one of them prepares the face.

The magistrate has sentenced the face to permanent jailing and the orange one promises visitation.

He follows us now.

We will have to wait longer for our infiltration then.

In the mean time, we ask him to bring us small inconspicuous things, to test his bond with the face.

He is willing to give us the hat and food.

WE'RE ALONE WITH HIM! ATTACK AND ABSORB NOW!!!

NO! We wait until he comes back with something we can use.

We need to regain our strength

The orange one has left.

We've wasted our chemicals. Whatever we do, it will not be clean and tidy

We should have done it more subtle.

FUN FUN FUN-FIRE!

We know what has to be done after this. This would get the face inside the prison fastest.

The orange one has returned. Talks about shadowlings. Gave the face a flare for defense.

STAB HIM IN THE EYES WITH IT.

No, we wait out for the shuttle and leave on it.

He has left once more.

We have a new plan. We take the furry orange ones place. He is a brig physician so is likely to go to our next destination.

We will be free and have easiest time with our next objective

Yes, we might have enough to sting and distractions of shadowlings might allow us enough time to absorb him.

The shuttle was called so he is sure to visit the face again.

We wait.

He has come.

Wait for him to get close enough

STING

As soon as we knock him out we must strip everything.

This will lead to confusions if others come.

Let us see his expression when we change. We will enjoy it as we choke the life out of him

Change forms and blind his eyes with the flair!

KILL MAIM MURDER BURN!

KILL MAIM MURDER BURN!

Something is wrong. Everything is blurry.

DEATH

DEATH

Is....is he seriously wearing prescription glasses?!

RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR HIS GUTS OUT!

RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR HIS GUTS OUT!

He's already calling backup and taking out some kind of red cylinder-

AAAAAAUGH OUR EYES!!!

AAAAAAUGH OUR EYES!!!

AAAAAAUGH OUR EYES!!!

AAAAAAUGH OUR EYES!!!

IT BURNS US!!! ITBUUURNSSUS!!!

Credits :

Ping - as Praxis as Changling

Me - as Von Bon as Brig Physician

Everyone else sorry for forgetting names. Feel free to let me know names of those involved, including the poor souls horribly burned and maimed.

Hope this entertains someone besides me.

[EDIT]

Ignore the horrible title typo that I forgot to fix.

Edited by Guest

Wow, feedback already. Thanks for the reply.

I wish I could remember other peoples name's but is not easy.

Ping didn't want that round as canon due to the whole "being a changling" thing but soon he had a workaround as something had stung him in his sleep. I figured I could work around that and asked him if I could make a short ditty on it. And here it is now.

I wanted to see if anyone liked this idea of a changeling with multiple personas, primarily formed from the different memories they absorb ( I assume they absorb them when doing it fully). I'm really hoping I can be a changeling soon so I can actually give this a try and RP it.

My perspective around the time I tried to kill Von:

"Welp, being taken away now, it's a shame that Praxis is so nice, else I could get awa-"

"Wait. I'm not playing Praxis. I'm playing a changeling that is pretending to be Praxis..."

"....DESTROY MURDER KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL DOWN WITH THE HIERARCHY BURN TH-OH GOD WHY CAN'T I SEE IS THIS GUY SERIOUSLY WEARING PRESCRIPTION GLASSES?!!"

I'll write up my side of the whole thing soon, maybe over the weekend; for my first changeling round it was fun as hell. Good write up Skull. :P

Thanks. I'll try and write up my character's side too. I can't believe it wasn't shadowlings. I swore I saw the remains which looked exactly like the shadowling remains when one captured me and didn't turn off the lights and died at my feet. I even gave you a flair just in case and had all of security out searching for them.

I really didn't want to imprint a single character onto it due to not being mine and I only know the story from when you got detained for your stunts so I basically formed a bunch of personas based on the various types of antagonists and hive-minded it.

• The Planner - Gotta figure out what the hell to do about all this or spend all your time building something extravagant.

The Social One - Public Relations/Impersonating/Friendly. This one is essentially you while still thinking you were Praxis

The Subtle One - Get the job done. Don't don't leave evidence, don't get caught, and don't attract attention.

The Demon - Burn the world. Also you for what you did to the medical staff lol

There was a round which I think was maybe Praxis' second or third shift playing security. He was apparently a changeling, but I only learned about it because Colin Black was one too and he admitted it to the Captain and then showed up at the brig and admitted it to me. That was the round where Colin freaked a bunch of people out by using a foam armblade and then whipping out the real thing.

Nice.

I rarely get antagonist and when I do I try and be subtle about things but that ends up taking too long....plus with me being usually surgeon it can be hard to get away when bodies start rolling in. I should have just ditched the subtle motto.

Also, first time as wizard, I accidentally spaced myself. Have not been picked as one since.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use