Churchy's Attempts At Art

HereticChurch

I totally forgot the head icon was a thing.

I will get on it eventually.

Remember, make it look like a turrrrrd. :D Or wrapped around the owner's head and neck/shoulders. Kind of similar to how the in_hand icons are

pC6m7gK.png

I found treaded versions of the bloodhound and landmate borg models and decided to fix 'em up and give them proper movement animations and lights. I've even tossed 'em in game a couple times to make sure they work, and they do! I think they're neat. Can't really take credit for doing anything than adding a few pixels here and there, but at least they work.

9LBhA60.png

My little adminbus repairbot. Just black with purple eyes, because I like being different.

4ZeNThN.png

Some syndicate miner stuff I was working on before giving up, for a suggestion I was gonna do about putting Syndicate or Cybersun Industries miners on some of the away missions as corpses, along with a special Ripley or something.

8nAqcll.png

Pink Ripley. Because I'm a special snowflake.

Q9IMixC.png

Lastly, some stuff I did up for the miner doctor suggestion out of boredom.

LIBERTY PRIME OR DEATH

DON'T TANK TREAD ON ME

In all seriousness, I like those alot. We need more treaded borgs here.

DON'T TREAD ON THE BORG

pC6m7gK.png

I found treaded versions of the bloodhound and landmate borg models and decided to fix 'em up and give them proper movement animations and lights. I've even tossed 'em in game a couple times to make sure they work, and they do! I think they're neat. Can't really take credit for doing anything than adding a few pixels here and there, but at least they work.

I just took this in now, but god DAMN do those sprites look wicked.

ESPECIALLY the secborg. Those treads just fit.

jPj81SR.png

pIK7tBu.png

Chaplain's holy sword. Felt it should look a bit different compared to the claymore, so I made it more holy, with Null Rod colours for the handle and a lighter metal colour for the blade.

CufyHiB.png

I like crossbows, so I made up some sprites for lots of different kinds of energy crossbows!

I'm good at recolouring stuff.

[spoiler2]★░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░██░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░░░★ ★░░░██░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░★ ★░░░██░░████░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░██░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░██████████░███░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░██░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░███████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░★ ★░░░░░░██░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░██████████░██░░░░███░██░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░████░███░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░★ ★░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░★[/spoiler2]

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use