Dorian/Lithos (Inactive)

SkyPing

Name: Dorian

Race: Grey

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role(s): Engineering (Engineer, Atmosia), Science (Robotics, RnD/Plasma Research)

Biography: Dorian was cloning experiment created sometime in 2558 on the Grey space ship that humans know as “The Mistake”, due to it’s warped and somewhat confusing exterior layout. In his final form, Dorian possessed the DNA of

-Lithos, a Grey Space Pirate and Syndicate Leader whose body was bought from NanoTrasen in 2551

-Arnold Schwarzenegger, a famous human body-builder and actor from Earth whom we abducted in 2017.

-Barack Obama, President of the United States from 2009-2016, whom returned back to us shortly after his term ended because he was actually an alien this entire time WAKE UP AMERICA

-Xavier Trasen, whose DNA we stole during the from the first Grey-Human m- We did not do that.

-Dorian Gray, a fictional Human Story character that we physically recreated because we thought it would be funny.

-Several other famous celebrities from Human Culture, including Michael Jackson, Tupac, and Amelia Earhart.

His DNA has undergone many variations throughout several years in an attempt to create the perfect engineer. Dorian was the closest they got to the level of perfection they were hoping for. He spent his entire known life inside of his mother ship's maintenance tunnels working on the station’s unique plasma engine. He only left the tunnels to sleep, having his food and drinks hand delivered to him by the other employees. During his time on the space station he won the Medal of Loyalty for managing to accidentally prevent a crew uprising by releasing a cloud of plasma into the heavily armed closet of the revolution leaders. He has consistently displayed his loyalty to his creators his entire time on The Mistake.

Upon the turning of the new year in 2560, Dorian and a select group of employees were selected to transfer to the NanoTrasen space station the NSS Cyberiad in a crew exchange treaty proposed by NanoTrasen. Dorian officially set foot on the Cyberiad on January 15th, 2560, after a two week training program on the Cyberiads vastly different layout and subsystems.

On May 15th, 2560, Dorian completed his Crew Exchange Program and returned to his original Mothership.

Qualifications: -Dorian is sent by his original crew in order to study human technology, which falls under the category of Engineering and Science (Specifically RnD and Toxins Research)

-Due to a lack of Security Officers at the time of hiring, Dorian was offered a position due to his strength.

Employment Records: -2558?-Present: Unnamed Grey Mothership; known as “The Mistake” among humans. Don’t tell them we said that.

-January 15th, 2560-Present: NSS Cyberiad.

Security Records: -No previous criminal records from The Mistake

Medical Records: -LITHOS IS STILL CONSCIOUS, JESUS FUCK, HE’S LIVING INSIDE DORIAN, FUCKING KILL HIM. There are absolutely no medical issues concerning Dorian.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): A disturbingly buff looking Grey with deep blue eyes. He stands at a frighteningly high 6 foot 6. His arms are absolutely ripped, and his physical demeanor is so scarily impressive that he’s unintentionally making everyone around him feel uncomfortable. He’s smiling at you.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Name: Lithos

Race: Grey

Blood Type: O+

General Occupational Role(s): N/A

Biography: [Lithos is one of the few Greys that was not cloned from another, and has seen his Home Planet. The only information we have of him is through information that he has personally shared with us through communications and propaganda released by him.]

Lithos is an 1000 year unicorn/fire-breathing dragon from the North Pole who has single handedly discovered the atom, cured cancer, co-wrote the critically acclaimed T.V. series “The Z-Level” with long time friend and partner Lithos, and saved Christmas.

[What the fuck is this shi-...And you guys BELIEVED him?! For how long?... FIFTY YEARS, ARE YOU JOKI-*Smash*]

Ok, we’re back. This is what we ACTUALLY know about Lithos.

Lithos was a Space Pirate and one of the several Co-Founders of the Syndicate. A captain and engineer under the name “Grey Santa”, he first came to Galactic recognition during the raid of the NTV Valhalla in 2519. Over the next several years, he had conducted several raids and hijackings on NanoTrasen owned ships. Lithos as a captain had an extremely in depth proficiency of Faster-Than-Light travel; able to instantly arrive only a few feet next to stationary ships without being able to cause collisions. Raids conducted by Grey Santa were impossible to detect, report, nor respond to.

Due to the rapidly improved defense technology that NanoTrasen developed, raids conducted by Grey Santa slowly died down, until activity from the pirate crew came to a near standstill. The ship was finally found and destroyed in 2551. The body was recovered by NanoTrasen and sold back to the Greys for an extremely large sum of money.

Qualifications: N/A

Employment Records: Syndicate: 2519-2551 (Deceased)

Security Records: N/A

Medical Records: N/A

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): N/A

Other Notes: V 2.0: I play Dorian a bit less often than my other characters, but the few times that I DO decide to RP him has given me a chance to really develop him properly. Most of the inspiration for him is from IC events, for example

-The addition of Lithos, who acts as Dorian’s foil and contrast, was developed from a conversation about a monkey with meth hidden inside it with Donna Bauer-Belkic (No idea if I spelled that right.) Essentially, I had Dorians speaking voice saying it was a bad idea, while his project mind power said it was a good idea. Afterwards I created Lithos.

-Dorians unnatural strength came from a joke between me and Cid in Atmosia, about how fucking buff Dorian would be from throwing pipes all day.

V 1.0: After meeting my first (and to this day only) grey, Gloria, I created a grey that only spoke in Haiku and through Project Mind. After I got the race and tested it out, this method became more of a detriment than it was entertaining. I’ve decided to try again now as Engineering is the only department I’ve yet to try and I don’t want Praxis to do EVERYTHING. Expect him to be edited. A lot.

He's friendly, so say hi!

:D

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

I see what you did there with his name. Very clever.

Fun fact; I created Dorian without ANY fucking knowledge of the Dorian Gray book.

The reason I named him is literally just because I'm a musician, and the Dorian scale is my favorite scale to play.

For like, a month, people have been commenting how clever I was and I had NO fucking idea.

...In other news, I finally updated him to reflect his recent changes! Also, I added Lithos to the end of his character sheet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use