Hi, Hello and Howdy.

Bones

Hello, I play as Cid Bonely. Aspiring to be a Medical Doctor and just generally derping around. May have seen me in Cargo or running around as a Janitor being too nervous to ACTUALLY play Medical Doctor.

Garoon first introduced me to the game, so can be thankful for that. I've wasted many hours and stayed up pretty late playing this, so that is a thing. I like Space things and role-playing and furries so this game is pretty much the best thing that has happened to me. So uh, hi. I've been playing for about five weeks. And really like the player base, really nice and helpful. Maybe one day I'll actually attempt Medical Man.

hey i know u ur that gui form steam :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also about the gif in your signature, the best part is cut out, not sure if you noticed. I recommend fixing it ASAP. Bonus points if you make the blood look like actual blood and not pink nail polish.

I know about it only because Nomzy used to spam shite like that to no end.

Also about the gif in your signature, the best part is cut out, not sure if you noticed. I recommend fixing it ASAP. Bonus points if you make the blood look like actual blood and not pink nail polish.

This Nomzy person sounds pretty awesome

I would but sadly there is no gif of her getting crushed. :P I was gonna use a very brutal Sweeney Todd gif but that was too big.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use