Thanks for making the newbie dethrall someone! And Hello!

SkyPing

I've been roleplaying ever since 2008 on forums and Roblox places. I've always enjoyed creating stories and characters with other people but found the lack of structure tiring. Things such as combat (which is BASICALLY unavoidable) were just a bunch of kids arguing at each other, and some of the other Rpers pretentiousness slowly drove me insane. After 7 years of roleplaying on and off, I finally figured that it was time for me to move on and stay away fro-OH HEY LOOK AT THIS COOL SPACE STATION SIMULATOR, IT HAS A HEALTH SYSTEM AND RULES AND JOBS AND... FUCK NOT AGAIN

Yeah, hi! I've been on these servers for nearly a month now as Praxis Chailer: a human geneticist that suffers from PTSD after a work incident on Earth. He goes insane sometimes, something that I lazily tossed in cause 1. I was still learning how the fuck to give someone a plastic bucket without bashing their skull in and 2. I could try doing a bunch of crazy shit. He's so far blown the chemistry lab up twice, paraded a female clone of himself throughout R&D, tossed a crap ton of monkeys down disposals, dug out someones eyes with a scalpel, suffocated a Vox (there sure are a lot of vox's around) to death with anesthetics, discovered first-hand that the dethralling surgery was wrong (by fucking up the dethralling surgery (Sorry Sweli)) and distributed assloads of meth. Needless to say, I'm enjoying myself here a lot and am probably staying.

Over the next few months or so I want to write up some up to date job guides for stuff like Genetics, and maybe a log of all of my terribly unlucky (or lucky depending on how you view it) terrorist rounds. I plan to be active here and the community has been extremely welcoming so far. So thanks, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you when you inevitably die!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use