Cocaine.

saywat_the_15th

For so long have i wanted to snort some lines as the captain in my office. For so long have i wanted to be the Tony Montana of the station. For so long have i wanted to reenact the 80s in this 2d spessgame.

Really, why isn't coke in the game. Hell it is the future, i am sure chemistry could make artificial cocaine.

Effects would be loss of hunger and energy boost.

Also you should be able to make a coke line on a desk.

I think that in 500+ years there'd be far different / diverse narcotics.

But the way I see it you'd need to have papaver / coca plants in hydroponics for coke/opium

Also - diamorphine / heroine would just be a step up from morphine from what I have just conveniently looked up. o-O

"Diamorphine is produced from acetylation of morphine derived from natural opium sources"

Source

But the way I see it you'd need to have papaver / coca plants in hydroponics for coke/opium

Botany grows coka plants, by grinding the leaves you get like raw coke stuff (idon'tfuckingknow) then add something like sugar and other stuff in like they really do.

Also effects could be sumthin like brief nightvision or sumthin exotic. This would cause heavy addiction though, increased hunger and being all jittery. Death by starvation if not cured or more coke.

We could alongside Cocaine toss in shrooms, LSD, aforementioned heroine, opium and Ritalin (because it'd be fun to see another knockout drug that can be made on ChemMaster, other than Capulettium which's effects don't last too long).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use