Manuel pushing/tripping

GuardianStriker

I know we could just push a character to the floor using the disarm intent. But the fact that we don't have the choice of disarming or pushing and instead have to rely on chance, it's kind of stupid in my opinion.

So I honestly would like the option of choosing to knock down or disarm instead of having the game choose randomly for me.

If that can't be done, then at least put an option to make a character trip and fall to the ground by aiming at their legs with the disarm intent. Which gives them a chance at making their opponent fall to the ground by luring/baiting them to trip over your leg if they're hitting you with a melee weapon or fists.

The chances of them getting lured into being tripped over slightly increase the more they hit you. Because they become more focused at hitting you and become less focused at watching out from being tripped.

So you want it to be easier to use a shitty mechanic rarely used for its intended purpose?

Cuz then greytide could just switch their intent or aim to push all the time and get an even shittier way to be worthless.

In my opinion it'd be easier to remove tripping or change it so you can't do it without a decently painful blunt weapon blow to the legs.

Or maybe make these intents have a pretty good chance to trip yourself when you fail .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use