NTSAM's Datapad

NTSAM

• 4 weeks later...

(((Story time has arrived. I'm shitty at writing this stuff so feel free to laugh and point at me. This is probably gonna end abruptly and reek of awkward writing because I've always failed any class that involved writing big shit back in school.)))

What the hell.

Just.

What the hell.

I'm not gonna go too far into it, but today's shift was one hell of a ride.

I originally thought it'd be a peaceful day, judging by how no one was screaming over comms. and Arrivals was intact. But no. I was wrong and terribly wrong at that.

The first signs of this shift being fucked up was the fact that lights were blown out everywhere. This didn't alarm me that much, I just remind myself that this shit happens on planetary settlements all the fucking time from god-knows-what. Then I notice the blood. Oh, the trails of blood everywhere. Signs of a whole buncha fucking struggles. This was the point I started to acknowledge the fact that today is not going to be a nice day and some shit's going down.

Then as if it couldn't get any more fucking interesting CC sends some report of a creature in the vault. Curious, I head over there with the 40 other fuckwits and I notice the creature (which later turned out to be a fucking facehugger.) just LEAPED ONTO THIS FUCKING FLESHBAG'S FACE. FUCK. Being the shitty validhunter helpful civvie I am, I got my welder out and started welding shit as fast as I could. In between my welding, a multitude of things happened.

• Some dude was screaming about lings.

• I was kissed on the screen by some fleshbag.

Some pig-headed shit-brained fuckwit kept recalling the shuttle for shits and giggles and got terminated by CentComm. (((OOC note, Jesus Fuck this was annoying and I hope this dude got into some deep shit.)))

The captain got killed..? I think..? Fuck, I know she died at one point.

I met a fucking LARVA in the holodeck and I think I trapped it in the piping.

A whole bunch of other shit I can't remember because they were so minor but when combined they turned out to be crippling as all hell.

After what seemed like forever the fucking shuttle finally arrived and I couldn't be happier after such a confusing, shitty, and maybe fun in the dangerous way kind of shift.

And that's my shittily dictated log... heh, dictated... hehhehhhhhh... hehhhhhh.... I'm ashamed of myself now.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use