Erins' continuous art thread maybe.

ErinCrowe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added:

Shuuichi_zpsnxib9ntb.png?t=1443621534

No idea what that is but it looks nice. Also feminine so not something my characters would wear

This is kind of fan art. Not really going to suggest any of the items there but if somebody wants to add them you can bet that is how my character would look.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh~ Could be neat for an away mission or a Horror Mode.

I mainly want to either have them added as alternative things to make or textures to replace ones we already have.

But having them for a special environment is fine too. but you can bet that environment will be the nicest looking.

Also added this to thread:

Neri%20Face%20painted_zpsyv01j7xh.png

How is the fluff system in here? I think I've seen a file with a few listings but wouldn't that make extra clutter? I remember a year or two ago where I added too much extra crap and maxed the array of objects or whatever that Byond could use.

How is the fluff system in here? I think I've seen a file with a few listings but wouldn't that make extra clutter? I remember a year or two ago where I added too much extra crap and maxed the array of objects or whatever that Byond could use.

No clue I just sprite I don't know byond things

Added:

A%20bit%20too%20punky_zpsed4efp1u.png

Police-android-gif_zpszxnrtbvt.gif

Is the first one the space punk girl look? :P

Nope it's actually regular old punk look, to fit a cyberpunk world which is what the world server is going for.. But I think I'll steal the pants from this one and make a cute outfit with them because I'm pretty proud of those shorts.

ALSO:

Untitled_zpsgsferlpg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks neat~

Thanks! Sorry it is all a little hard to see. I think I need to do a lot of respriting and stuff. Honestly I don't think I'll ever make this playable so I guess in the end it will just be something fancy to put in a portfolio.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use