Karma Job: Tunnel Snakes

magicpussycat

Job Title: Tunnel Snakes

Job Description: Tunnel Snakes hang out in the maintenance tunnels and do hood rat stuff with their hood rat friends. They also rule.

Special Items: Tunnel Snakes jacket, BB gun (deadly to mice, not so deadly to people), ???

For further details, see:

YES.

We need to make this happen! I just played a round where a bunch of dudes were in a "gang", and it was pretty amusing from my perspective as the HoS :D

Lmfao, yeah. It was pretty hilarious. Me, Kikiya and another vox (so sorry I forgot your name!) were in the bar when these four-five guys came in and said 'this is our turf, scram'. We had a bit of a standoff before some shoving came about-- but when the bananas got dropped, we slipped them hardcore. Eventually the bananas ended up in the trash and I got bucked to a chair and beat into crit, but damn it was funny as hell. As soon as security rolled up one of the guys was like 'cheeze it' and everyone split, hahaha. Bloody hilarious shenanigans.

• 2 weeks later...

YES.

We need to make this happen! I just played a round where a bunch of dudes were in a "gang", and it was pretty amusing from my perspective as the HoS :D

Lmfao, yeah. It was pretty hilarious. Me, Kikiya and another vox (so sorry I forgot your name!) were in the bar when these four-five guys came in and said 'this is our turf, scram'. We had a bit of a standoff before some shoving came about-- but when the bananas got dropped, we slipped them hardcore. Eventually the bananas ended up in the trash and I got bucked to a chair and beat into crit, but damn it was funny as hell. As soon as security rolled up one of the guys was like 'cheeze it' and everyone split, hahaha. Bloody hilarious shenanigans.

Awesome :D IIRC I was the one who trashed the bananas. That's part of my SOP when I play sec.

You guys were cool :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use